By Anonymous - 26/09/2010 09:26 - Vietnam

Today, I finally had the confidence to show my girlfriend my hairy chest/stomach. I'm very self conscious about it, and get embarrassed easily. She said I looked disgusting, called me Chewbacca and broke up with me on the spot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 304
You deserved it 7 152

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you're self-conscious about it, there are plenty of ways to get rid of hair you don't want. Doesn't excuse your ex's bitchy superficiality, but you don't have to have it if you yourself don't like it.

#13 Some girls like hairy chests and don't think that the hair makes guys "look like shit." Personally I find it weird when guys don't have any chest hair at all. I don't want to feel like I'm preying on the pre-pubescent... :O

Comments

you dont need that, be proud of your sternum bush. i rock the shit out of mine. id sooner break up with a girl then shave my chest hair!

So... why don't you shave it if you're so self conscious about it? It seems that it bothers you almost as much as it bothers her. She wasn't right doing what she did but it seems like you're nurturing a weakness here.

bitch!! ur lucky to find this out now and not later with more important things

**** her she wouldn't know a real man if it sat on her face. My boyfriend is hairy , chest stomach ect......... it is such a turn on. :)

Just o some manscaping, jeez. It's not that hard!

The person who called her a "shallow bitch" took the words right out my mouth. Chest hair is manly and a lot of girls prefer hairy men. If it makes you feel self conscious you should try shaving btw :) But just so you know I thought what she did was disgusting and she sounds like a cow.

justanotherbird 19

My bf is super hairy and I love it. He does trim though, so it isn't super long.

domxxily 0

there is an invention called the "razor". Maybe you should try it.