By Anonymous - 31/07/2009 15:10 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I discovered my wife has been smoking weed for the past 2 years before she has sex with me. She said it was the only way she could force herself to have sex with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 725
You deserved it 7 170

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bittersweets 2

on the other hand: how nice of her to think of your needs

Maybe it's because you're SO big you hurt her, and weed is the only thing that relaxes her enough to make the pain go away. Lolz.

Comments

Weed is whack... ...Vampire blood is where it's at ;-)

bexox 0

I thought vampires didn't have blood. Is this slang for something?

fxdxhk90 0

It's ok, just tell her you need to be piss ass drunk to plow her.

this is not an fml grow up man so what if she smokes before hand its just like a guy taking Viagra whats the harm? at least shes not cheating on you like some wives on here do. just join in on the weed smoking and you guys will grow a better bond together

and you couldn't smell the weed before sex? YDI for being a clueless dumbass

wow... you would think... weed has a very distinct smell. not to mention that smell is horrible!!!! ugh weed reminds me of stinky feet n wet dog...lol not realy but you know what i mean.

de_fenestration 0

Exactly. I think a more apt comparison would be to a guy saying he needed to drink before sleeping with a girl, not taking Viagra. She refuses to sleep with her husband sober? Yeah, it is an FML.

I don't think i ever want to do weed. Drugs= bad.

You must be very young and still brainwashed by DARE. Once you grow older (hopefully) you will realize that everything you school has told you about drugs is wrong. You only have one life to live; go out and enjoy it.

No thanks. I prefer not to need addictive, harmful substances to enjoy life. I haven't been "brainwashed," I simply don't wish to partake in dangerous activities.

aaaaa12345_fml 0

marijuana is neither harmful nor addictive

It still has effects. It can lead to diminished sperm count, memory loss, and general absent-mindedness. I simply wish to keep my mind clear and drug-free.

It's good that you are doing that. Don't listen to douches who try to convince you how to live your life. You are making a sound informed decision. Stick with it. Personally, I have to say sex is in-*******-credible when one is high. However, this FML is still quite sad. Maybe the OP and his wife needs to work out why she doesn't want to have sex while she's sobre?

Guys, just like anti-smokers always bash smokers just because they think smoking is gross/stupid/dangerous, we shouldn't bash someone just because they don't want to. We have our own decision. We want to smoke and that person just doesn't want to. It's as simple as that.

rocketbest 0

that sucks, ask her 2 try without weed to tell the difference

Dude.. That sucks so hard.... I'm so sorry for laughing..

tapesculpture 0