By Anonymous - 31/07/2009 15:10 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I discovered my wife has been smoking weed for the past 2 years before she has sex with me. She said it was the only way she could force herself to have sex with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 725
You deserved it 7 170

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bittersweets 2

on the other hand: how nice of her to think of your needs

Maybe it's because you're SO big you hurt her, and weed is the only thing that relaxes her enough to make the pain go away. Lolz.

Comments

abouttofly 12

I think this is a FHL if she feels she has to force herself to have sex with you. I understand that you might have a higher sex drive than her, but couldn't you try to make it enjoyable for her as well?

GoldenEyedGirl 0

hahah wow either your really ugly or really bad lol, but seriously FYL.

wow. i smoke weed. im baaked right now. but i dont think it wud force her to have sex with u. it wud just make it better.

dundermiflax34 0

FAIL!! this is from the movie Annie Hall.

I'm so at a loss right now. I can't believe the rude things some people say to their significant others nowadays! If you wanted to tell your husband that you smoke weed before having sex, you can tell him it's to heighten the experience. Sure it's lying, but that's so outstandingly rude to tell them it's so that they can bare the thought of having sex in the first place! How awful. But- I guess there's something wrong with that intimate relationship anyway. But now you know and can work to fix it! I don't figure it'll be too difficult!

I just love how every time there's some marital problem with sex, everyone always assumes it's the man's fault and the woman is always defended. The possibility that the guy could be doing everything he could and the wife is the problem never occurs to anyone.

I totally agree. There are a thousand reasons the wife could be the problem. Plus, if nothing else, she should have talked to you about it or left you or never married you. She just ****** up several different ways.

muffinsareyummy 1

at least she's giving you what you want.

Are you that bad? Do you treat her like a blowup doll? If you're a selfish pig during sex then YDI, but if you actually try to please her then that sucks.