By Anonymous - 31/07/2009 15:10 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I discovered my wife has been smoking weed for the past 2 years before she has sex with me. She said it was the only way she could force herself to have sex with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 725
You deserved it 7 170

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bittersweets 2

on the other hand: how nice of her to think of your needs

Maybe it's because you're SO big you hurt her, and weed is the only thing that relaxes her enough to make the pain go away. Lolz.

Comments

tonyspag 0

That's the funniest thing I've heard.

It took you two years to find out your wife's been smoking weed? It'll probably take you two more years to find that she is also smoking pole.

ask her to smoke u up weed promotes marital bonding especially in the bedroom =)

that reminds me of my now ex best friend. who will only ever do anything as long as smokes first ;]

quit being a pussy and smoke it with her!! you will enjoy it better also!! 420!!!

LeedsFML 0

Just because something is legal, it doesn't make it right.

lalosaa 0

some of these just have to be fake, no one is so mean to say thatt.

brilliantbarbie 0

#28...I just have to say that although 2 years seems long, she could have gone 20...all things considered, she made the attempt to open the communication lines... But if she's hung up in general or just hates sleeping with HIM, why does she need to give HIM the freedom to fool around?? He didn't say "she never puts out and only does when she smokes pot once a year"... maybe his sex drive is the issue...or she needs to agree to a divorce??? So let me get this straight... because this man's wife admits she only has sex when shes high...she now needs to grant him a divorce or let him cheat on her??