Roofing hell!

By roofer - 31/07/2009 15:14 - United States

Today, I was working on a client's roof. Some neighborhood kids thought it would be hilarious if they knocked over my ladder. I was stuck on this roof in serious heat. I caught the attention of a pedestrian to come to my rescue. It was a little old lady. She gave me the finger and left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 54 558
You deserved it 2 609

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She went home, looked in the mirror and said, "Roofers still hit on me at my age--have I still got it, or what?"

I feel for you man. I helped one of my dad's friends with a roofing job for a week, and that was the HOTTEST week of my life. FYL all the way.

Comments

I feel for you man. I helped one of my dad's friends with a roofing job for a week, and that was the HOTTEST week of my life. FYL all the way.

jacklol, **** off. That sucks, OP. Find and beat those punks.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

yeah it doesn't make sense at all! OP, that really really sucks!

i was just thinking the same thing about the monkeys going from tree to tree..

She went home, looked in the mirror and said, "Roofers still hit on me at my age--have I still got it, or what?"

brilliantbarbie 0

haha thats exactly what I was thinkin! Apparently the middle-aged group is where luck lies!!!!

drzhottie148 0

This old lady is the best yo. That was my grandmother,

How high was the roof ? :/ Damn that really sucks...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

We dont know if his partner was doing something else and wasnt around, So he didnt deserve that.. Should have found those kids and beat their ass, since there parents wont do it.

sandiejenkins 0

I'm always up for beating up kids who's parents are too big of dip ***** to do it themselves

But, if his partner was on the roof how would he have helped?

YesyDidWhat 0

13- you are truly an ass hole, Congradulations.

MissCharlotte_fml 26

"You deserved it for being stupid enough to work." Does this make sense to anyone else? Because I am pretty damn confused.