By Anonymous - 31/07/2009 15:10 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I discovered my wife has been smoking weed for the past 2 years before she has sex with me. She said it was the only way she could force herself to have sex with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 725
You deserved it 7 170

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bittersweets 2

on the other hand: how nice of her to think of your needs

Maybe it's because you're SO big you hurt her, and weed is the only thing that relaxes her enough to make the pain go away. Lolz.

Comments

aww you poor thing, thats so sad, I'm aussie and i certainly wouldnt do that to my husband...

Maybe she has some sort of problem that causes sex to be painful for her(ie. my boyfriend has kidney cancer and has to smoke to dull the pain enough for us to do stuff) or past trauma that she can't help. Obviously she married you for a reason and why bother at all if she doesn't want to have sex with you. Stop worrying so much about your performance and talk to her about whats wrong instead of posting online like an insecure asshat.

Well, the good news is your wife smokes weed... The bad news is you're so bad at it, that it's a requirement. Stop sucking at sex, it's not that hard!

You just found out? You really wouldn't have been able to smell it on her? Or tell that she was high? You're an idiot. I know I wouldn't be able to bring myself to have sex with an idiot either. But I do apologize if you have some sort of condition where you cannot smell. But at least you're getting laid?

Hey 125 (blueflame) learn something before you preach. It is ridiculously easy to hide the smell, if you even have to hide it at all. Her being high would be harder... but yeah. At least he didn't get his first kiss when he was 56...

maybe you deserved that, maybe you didn't. It's not her fault if you're bad in bed though