Biohazard

By RatherOCDthanNasty - 15/02/2017 04:00 - Norway - Oslo

Today, my mum told me I should see a therapist when she saw me wipe down a remote before using it. My dad has a knack for blowing his nose into his hand and wiping it on his pants, and my mum is the kind to pick up food residue from the drain and eat it - but sure, I'M the one with bad habits. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 711
You deserved it 468

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alternative-facts 6

OP, your comment about your mom eating food residue from the drain made me throw up a little in my mouth. You don't need a therapist, you need a supersize box of latex gloves that you never take off. And cleaning supplies. Lots of cleaning supplies.

I have never been more horrified by a family's hygiene than I am right now, OP. It's time to bathe everything in the house in straight bleach, and burn what you don't need.

Comments

alternative-facts 6

OP, your comment about your mom eating food residue from the drain made me throw up a little in my mouth. You don't need a therapist, you need a supersize box of latex gloves that you never take off. And cleaning supplies. Lots of cleaning supplies.

TrapQuEEn72216 1

Aaaa ******* men. This family is ****** up haha.

species4872 19

She didn't say that her Mum actually did that. Read it again. She said that she was the "kind" of person to do that.

No, that pretty much means she does it.

That usually means that that person does that.

Somehow, a HAZMAT suit seems more appropriate.

I have never been more horrified by a family's hygiene than I am right now, OP. It's time to bathe everything in the house in straight bleach, and burn what you don't need.

countryb_cth 38

Do you live with wild animals?!

DyingHawk 11

Your dads gross, your mother is Satan.

TrapQuEEn72216 1

If your mom seriously picks food out of the drain and eats it, she had psychological issues and needs to be admitted to the psych ward immediately and have her body checked for diseases haha that is ******* foul as hell.

Oh my god. I literally had a minor anxiety attack from this. OP, you're good. They? Not so much. Please make sure food that's prepared isn't expired, and that anyone cooking (especially your mom) washes their hands and follows basic food safety stuff...like not letting things sit out too long... avoiding cross contamination. We had to do stuff like this with my grandma. That was more of an old age plus depression era hoarding thing though. Holy shit!

The part about your mom eating food residue made me regret reading this fml andddd almost throw up in my mouth