By Anonymous - 31/07/2009 15:10 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I discovered my wife has been smoking weed for the past 2 years before she has sex with me. She said it was the only way she could force herself to have sex with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 725
You deserved it 7 170

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bittersweets 2

on the other hand: how nice of her to think of your needs

Maybe it's because you're SO big you hurt her, and weed is the only thing that relaxes her enough to make the pain go away. Lolz.

Comments

I really don't think that's it. If she couldn't stand the thought of having sex with him, she wouldn't at all.

livelovelife01 0

oooh, now that's a burn. Annie Hall style burn. FYL.

Expresiva 0

HMmmm - interesting coping technique - at least you're getting laid - she could just refuse ...

Ask her what is so wrong with your sex. FYL for marrying some twit who won't tell you what's wrong. Unless it's like 54 said, but I don't know much about that.

That's F'd up in multiple ways. How bad is your (plural) sex life that she knows when to toke up for it?!?!? No quickies in TWO years??!? At least now you know. I have to hope that you now also know what she doesn't like about sex with you and that it's something you (again, plural) can work on. Gotta agree that she deserves credit for doing what she feels she has to for you to have any sex at all. Can't vote either way on this one - not enough info given. It could be his fault...

some1hones 0

look at the bright side douchbag... she loves you and she been through all this for you

Marijuana doesn't lower your inhibitions the same way alcohol does so this FML strikes me as odd....I being a guy wouldn't be any more likely to sleep with a fat girl when high...but weed does make sex more enjoyable

That's probably what she meant, which is why I say to ask her what her deal is with him that she needs it enhanced. Is the "spark" gone? Need more excitement? Does he need a penis pump? Or sleeve? Or any toys in general? Does she need to tighten her vag? ASSSSssssk herrrr...

... Which actually makes me wonder if the OPs ever take anything anyone has to say to heart. I mean, once they get past the silly comments that usually make it at the top.

lunaroseemh 0

time for marriage counseling, perhaps? or if you're feeling vengeful, turn her in to the cops.