By Anonymous - 31/07/2009 15:10 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I discovered my wife has been smoking weed for the past 2 years before she has sex with me. She said it was the only way she could force herself to have sex with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 725
You deserved it 7 170

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bittersweets 2

on the other hand: how nice of her to think of your needs

Maybe it's because you're SO big you hurt her, and weed is the only thing that relaxes her enough to make the pain go away. Lolz.

Comments

oh i know the feeling my bf smokes for most of the day . it makes me feel like somethings wrong with me ...

(_̅_̲̅̅_̅_̲̅м̲̅a̲̅я̲̅l̲̅j̲u̲̅an̲̅a̲̅̅_̅_̅_̅()~~ Stoners live, stoners die, but in the end we all get high. So if in life you dont succeed, **** it all, just smoke some weed!

hassenpfeffermmm 0

You must always plan sex if she knows when to smoke it. That does sound boring.

dianaalove 0
bryceizbombin 0

******* win for weed! alrighty then :) and for anyone who disagrees with "plant abuse" because weed isn't a ******* drug, understand I respect people who choose not to smoke why can't you respect people who do?

volleyballchick9_fml 0

wow your wife is a drugy, FINE SOMEONE else

evanedwards85 6

simplesimplicity sounds like a complete bitch, i'd hate to know her

I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but whats with all the hate for weed.. Sure it can be bad for you, but with everything else it is all in moderation. I smoke weed and personally, I love it and in no way show the "signs" that all these people are saying. I'm not empty headed in anyway but infact more charismatic, I smoked during highschool and never failed a class but infact aced my classes. This is my opinion and I know more then half of the people here will thumbs down me or whatever but if you havent tried it don't talk like you know everything about it. Thank you for your time, and in the words of Marley, excuse me while I light my spliff :)

droxursox319 8

How did you not smell it? Weed smells so rank.