By Anonymous - 31/07/2009 15:10 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I discovered my wife has been smoking weed for the past 2 years before she has sex with me. She said it was the only way she could force herself to have sex with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 725
You deserved it 7 170

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bittersweets 2

on the other hand: how nice of her to think of your needs

Maybe it's because you're SO big you hurt her, and weed is the only thing that relaxes her enough to make the pain go away. Lolz.

Comments

hazelwolfeyes 0

i laughed...im sorry...thats just too funny... this is gonna sound super girly n i dread saying it...but communication is a major thing... talk to her about n see if you guys can repair that part of the relationship... if not...leave her...simple as that...

I think you should be glad she is at least trying... maybe you should shower or anything?

coco_luver14 0

wow can't believe u didnt smell it...FYL

maybe he was too high on crack to notice 

SomeGuy1234 0

Sounds like you're not doing it for her, at least she's going out of her way to please you.

smoking and ******* is the best. you should join her next time.

I think you should be glad she is at least trying...

The poor woman probably just lacks sex drive and needs a little kick start. I don't think this has to do with you. If she isn't in love with you/is disgusted with you in general, she wouldn't sleep with you no matter how much weed she smoked. (Not saying all girls are like that, but she is your wife after all?)

She should have talked to you about this long ago. How can you meet her needs if she won't communicate her needs to you? But if she's hung up about sex in general, or just hates sleeping with you in particular, then she needs to either give you freedom to fool around on the side, or she needs to agree to a divorce. This isn't a YDI at all.

I said yes when I moderated this one :) anyway sucks for you! sorry....