By Anonymous - 31/07/2009 15:10 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I discovered my wife has been smoking weed for the past 2 years before she has sex with me. She said it was the only way she could force herself to have sex with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 69 725
You deserved it 7 170

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bittersweets 2

on the other hand: how nice of her to think of your needs

Maybe it's because you're SO big you hurt her, and weed is the only thing that relaxes her enough to make the pain go away. Lolz.

Comments

Pastor_Rich 0

u probably gained alot of weight and are disgusting, at least she's taking care of wifely duties

Dickninja 0

Maybe she just wanted to be crazier for you LOL. Good luck with that.

madamegabby 1

hey ur a lucky man if my bf was that sucky at sex i would dump his ass. at least she loves u enough to try and make u happy dont be such a douchebag and return the favor, try to make her happt too!!!!

Yo, morons...IT'S THE WIFE'S FAULT. 1) She never communicated to her husband that she was unhappy in bed. Newsflash...he can't make her happy if she's not communicating to him what she needs! 2) Telling him she has to "force herself" to have sex with him is a slap in the face. For anyone to say that to a spouse is a big "**** you." And yet idiots come on here and tell the husband it's his fault for being sucky at sex like #116 or ignoring his wife or having a small ****. What the hell is up with you haters? Come on, folks...you'd be shocked at how often these problems are the wife's fault. From what the OP is saying, I can only draw the conclusions that his wife hasn't been communicating to him and now is communicating by figuratively kicking him in the crotch. In my view, this marriage is in serious trouble and probably is already over...and it's HER fault.

xLovey 3

It's not necessarily her fault, it could be, but not necessarily. It's possible that the man is really bad at sex, or really fat and disgusting, or that the woman could just be unable to ****** during sex, that's not unheard... I've certainly heard of that T_T

Don't really believe it. If you kissed, you definitely would've noticed the smell.