By btswc - 21/05/2011 07:18 - United States

Spicy
Today, I asked my husband, of only a year, why we don't have sex anymore. He said it's because he masturbates. When I asked how often he did it, he replied "Every day that we don't have sex..." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 115
You deserved it 9 700

Same thing different taste

Top comments

denvan 0

He must have one strong hand shake

WallyTheWombat 0

So I'm not too sure how this is played out. If he masturbates every day that they don't have sex... is it that they don't have sex cause he masturbated? or that he masturbated because op won't have sex with him? If 1: 1) Try to get to him first. if 2: 2) Quit complaining and sleep with your husband!

Comments

time to spice things up a little. here are a few suggestions: tie each other up, eat stuff off each other, role-play and/or threesomes :)

You need to feed he's fantasies. A vag not always enough to satisfy ones sexual needs. Act sexy, talk dirty, give him a spontaneous bj in the middle of the day, tease him, dress up and roleplay. Be adventurous and he will come around.

KutiPie97 0

I agree with 57. you would be alive if it weren't for sex.

'sex is not important' I pity your (future) partner, I really do. It's because of that mentality that one day, you will realise you'll never have sex anymore, whilst your husband spends his days watching **** and masturbating.

lol, this is how we know he's a virgin.

perhaps 51 your expieriances w. sex jus haven't been that great? ^_^ not bashing you, I'm justing saying maybe sometime you'll have epic sex and then reassess your opinion

djewel6 0

you need to talk to the purity ring girl you just proved my point I made to her.

TaylorTotsYumm 10

Not everyone is asexual like you, Keevarou.

adrianblackett 0

dis guy is weird an just seekin attention by his outrageous comments

traze 7

Dude what the **** is wrong with you? did you have your manhood cut off or something?... sex is part if not a major part of an relationship. If the parties can not have intimacy it leads to a lot of problems such as one cheating to gain the lost and many other problems.