Ace of Spades

By Simon Edhouse - 13/09/2021 09:00 - New Zealand - Auckland

Spicy
Today, my wife has initiated sex less than five times in the 18 years we've been married. If I don't mention it, then she doesn't have to bother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 132
You deserved it 241

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'mmessedup 5

if she has sex with you when you initiate, you're doing better than me.

Seems like the sort of thing a conversation with your wife could fix.

Comments

Seems like the sort of thing a conversation with your wife could fix.

If she's been doing it for 18 years, there's no fixing that.

littleredridinghood 4

I’m in the same the boat and it hurts.

If she's down when you initiate, I don't see the problem.

I'mmessedup 5

if she has sex with you when you initiate, you're doing better than me.

TheJordLord 4

Well, its how we're socialized. we're called ****** and ***** for wanting sex, and called frigid and bitches if we don't. We've never truly experienced bodily autonomy, and have spent our entire lives trying not to be victims of sexual assault. Add to it the pressure that women over 30 are constantly degraded for not looking 20, the undiagnosed woman-only medical issues ******* doctors refuse to acknowledge exist but cause us excruciating pain during sex, and the constantly being your maid and chef instead of a partner Maybe you should try having a conversation with her?

Vesi 29

Funny how the one obviously female response is down-voted when she speaks the damned truth. This, SO MUCH THIS for so many of us women! SMDH OP, talk to your wife. There might be an underlying medical issue she hasn't had diagnosed, yet. If she just is not interested, then you might want to consider if you can live with someone who's ace.

if she’s just on the ace spectrum then you’re the asshole here, dude.