By btswc - 21/05/2011 07:18 - United States

Spicy
Today, I asked my husband, of only a year, why we don't have sex anymore. He said it's because he masturbates. When I asked how often he did it, he replied "Every day that we don't have sex..." FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 115
You deserved it 9 700

Same thing different taste

Top comments

denvan 0

He must have one strong hand shake

WallyTheWombat 0

So I'm not too sure how this is played out. If he masturbates every day that they don't have sex... is it that they don't have sex cause he masturbated? or that he masturbated because op won't have sex with him? If 1: 1) Try to get to him first. if 2: 2) Quit complaining and sleep with your husband!

Comments

I'm assuming he asked, got denied then got himself off. After so many denials you stop asking because it's a hassle. That's where the OP's husband is. For starters she should join him in the act. Work up to having sex again. Treat it like you're teenagers, screwing around, on the verge of getting caught. A little role-playing like that could help spark interest. Then again, maybe he has a deep-rooted mental problem. Sexual addiction is a possibility.

Maybe he has been doing it for so many years that it is the only way he can get off now.

you must be something wrong then for him to prefer his hand over you.

Dress up Like a man. See what he does with you lol

ewe1234 5

Nobody really read her story .. Everyone is blaming her? She wants sex, he wants his hand n probably **** .. That's an addiction .. A problem on his end .. Our world has become pretty messed up as far as relationships and sensuality go and it sounds like he let the fake world pull him in

If she is bad in bed I understand her husband. Every time I was with my soon-to-be ex-wife it felt like she was sacrificing herself. I do not need that.

and here is the reason i dont approve of masturbation...

Most of the time men marry specifically so that they have a partner who's obligated by law to have sex with them regularly, so that they don't have to turn their "game" on every time.. Knowing that, at least you know your husband married you for love.. ..or money, perhaps?