By rolypoly - 05/03/2014 12:33 - United Kingdom

Today, I achieved a personal goal by completing a half-marathon for charity, despite being overweight and unfit before training. When I finished I cried, not because I was proud of myself, but because I ran the last 2 miles while being followed by kids on bicycles calling me a "fat cunt". FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 500
You deserved it 5 623

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Meaniebobeanie 26

That's absolutely horrible I'm so sorry :( tbh I don't think I could've finished it if that had happened to me. You must be very strong willed. Congrats and sorry again.

Comments

Should've turned around and knocked them off their bicycles.

Pancakes017 19

That's terrible. Be proud of yourself, you are awesome.

How are people able to put ydi? Btw i'm in decent shape and i don't think I run the whole thing. Good job.

Matilda19 7

that's so sad. I'm sorry that happened to you:-/

jules3198604 4

Sometimes I really hate people! Congratulations on finishing! You did so much better than me sitting on my couch! Good for you!

Wow, you trained and finished a half-marathon. Good for you! That's more than I could do. To hell with the little ***** who insulted you as you ran. It's too bad you couldn't have turned around and knocked at least one of the little brats of his/her bike. You can lose weight or, better yet, be loved for who you are; unless their parents knock some sense into them, they'll be insensitive little fuckwits their whole lives.

I commend you for doing the marathon, specifically considering you never trained for it and are overweight. The main point is you never gave up and made it to the end. That outweighs everything in my book.

That's amazing that you were able to do that...Don't feel bad for crying; I would've done the same thing, especially if also physically exhausted :). Hopefully after, you were able to quickly forget about those little brats and be proud of yourself.