By rolypoly - 05/03/2014 12:33 - United Kingdom

Today, I achieved a personal goal by completing a half-marathon for charity, despite being overweight and unfit before training. When I finished I cried, not because I was proud of myself, but because I ran the last 2 miles while being followed by kids on bicycles calling me a "fat cunt". FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 500
You deserved it 5 623

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Meaniebobeanie 26

That's absolutely horrible I'm so sorry :( tbh I don't think I could've finished it if that had happened to me. You must be very strong willed. Congrats and sorry again.

Comments

Why would you ridicule a fat person for being fat while they're trying to fix that?

I think it's because dumbasses, unfortunately.

You did great, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise. besides; you accomplished this on willpower alone, you should consider running more often, since it's a great way to lose weight too!

I am so sorry that happened! That's terrible! BUT! I don't think your life sucks - YOU FINISHED A HALF MARATHON FOR CHARITY! That's incredible and wonderful and no stupid kids can take it away from you!

Things like this makes me sad :( ignore them; what have they done for charity? You did a good, nay, great thing and you should be beyond proud of yourself. And maybe throw a small rock at the idiots. (No, don't do that, but there is no harm in fantasizing about it.)

At least you didn't give up! Forget about those ungrateful bastards.

im in shape and cant run a half marathon; good on ya!!

people are ignorant. that is something to be proud of and atleast you did something good for yourself and charity! head up, OP! :)

austinsonic 6

Just remember that you were able to walk all the way while their lazy asses needed bikes. I'm proud of you for being able to make it and I'm sure many other people are too, you had to be very strong. Congratulations .

Forget them. Keep working on it. Everyone on here is proud of the achievement!