By rolypoly - 05/03/2014 12:33 - United Kingdom

Today, I achieved a personal goal by completing a half-marathon for charity, despite being overweight and unfit before training. When I finished I cried, not because I was proud of myself, but because I ran the last 2 miles while being followed by kids on bicycles calling me a "fat cunt". FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 500
You deserved it 5 623

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Meaniebobeanie 26

That's absolutely horrible I'm so sorry :( tbh I don't think I could've finished it if that had happened to me. You must be very strong willed. Congrats and sorry again.

Comments

Well done for the training you did. Well done for signing up. Most importantly, well done for not giving up.

wow those kids suck. no worries. YOU DID IT! CONGRATULATIONS! Don't worry about those jerks. Be proud of yourself.

Don't see them running a half marathon. You accomplished something not only for yourself, but for a good cause, OP. Go treat yourself to something you like, you deserve happiness!

That's so sad, chin up tho! You fucken did it

congrats on achieving your goal at least!

Velandre 6

Omfg that is absolutely absurd. I'm going to be extreme here and say that I hope you find those kids and snap all their little rude necks. I'm sick and tired of children being so downright rude and knowing they have the ability to get away with it. Someone needs to stop this increased showing of pure viciousness amongst children. This makes me extremely angry. I seriously hope you feel better very soon. What they said was not called for and you deserve tons better!

Good job for running the marathon.. Really rude of them to say but take it and let it motivate you to accomplish greater things.

Not only did you achieve much by running a half marathon, you did it for a good cause as well. You, dear OP, have my respect!

Think of the bright side, these assholes had to use bikes in order to travel the 2 miles whereas you were strong enough to run that distance :) well done for your performance!