By rolypoly - 05/03/2014 12:33 - United Kingdom

Today, I achieved a personal goal by completing a half-marathon for charity, despite being overweight and unfit before training. When I finished I cried, not because I was proud of myself, but because I ran the last 2 miles while being followed by kids on bicycles calling me a "fat cunt". FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 500
You deserved it 5 623

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Meaniebobeanie 26

That's absolutely horrible I'm so sorry :( tbh I don't think I could've finished it if that had happened to me. You must be very strong willed. Congrats and sorry again.

Comments

honey, forget those stupid kids! they were probably raised in such a manner... you should be proud of yourself! and don't let what horrible people say or the obstacles they put up in your path to a healthier lifestyle!

angharadkate 1

you should be very proud of yourself! was this the bath one?

What others think of you is none of your business :) Dont let them steal your thunder...that is a huge accomplishment!

Don't let that affect you....what you achieved is great! :-)

Wow, I think this is one of the meanest FMLs I have ever read. Congrats on your achievement.

On the plus side, those annoying brats probably couldn't have run the marathon.

I feel bad for the kids when karma slaps them in the face.

Yes, one day they might need the charity OP was supporting. They might look back on that day and wish they could apologise to you.

You should be proud. That took guts and a lot of will power. Not only did you follow through on a challenge, you finished it while people were trying to pull you down. You should feel great. Don't let anyone take that away from you.

Those are the kids that'll end up in juvenile hall or prison in later life. Your better than those kids, so cheer up.

that's one thing that drives me insane when kids are asshole enough to still insult you while you're exercising and trying to better yourself. I'm sorry you had to deal with that.