By rolypoly - 05/03/2014 12:33 - United Kingdom

Today, I achieved a personal goal by completing a half-marathon for charity, despite being overweight and unfit before training. When I finished I cried, not because I was proud of myself, but because I ran the last 2 miles while being followed by kids on bicycles calling me a "fat cunt". FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 500
You deserved it 5 623

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Meaniebobeanie 26

That's absolutely horrible I'm so sorry :( tbh I don't think I could've finished it if that had happened to me. You must be very strong willed. Congrats and sorry again.

Comments

PainOfDemise 11

Kids are stupid and they know nothing. Pay them no mind. Be happy, you did a good thing.

That's horrible. Don't let those little douchebags get to you OP. You should be proud of yourself for achieving your goal and know that what you did was amazing. Keep up the good work!

Exactly! Don't let the brats take anything away from your amazing achievement.

Forget them! You should be proud of yourself. That's an incredible thing. I sure couldn't do it. I know it's easier said than done, but hang in there!

How were you the fat one? You ran those porky kids had to use bikes

You RAN it! There's not a ton of people who can do half marathons, but you made a goal and you nailed it! That makes you committed, and on top of that a great person because you did it for charity. And that makes those kids bullies. I think it's obvious who is the better person in this situation. So brush yourself off and pay no attention. We're all very proud of you.

I think we are all proud of you for doing something amazing! Being overweight and running a marathon is amazing, well done !!

I doubt they could do it themselves. Pieces of shit. What the hell is wrong with children?

At a guess, lack of supervision and poor examples to look up to. The people they should be looking up to are the ones they are making fun of. Very sad.

You should be really proud of yourself, OP! That was a great achievement! Don't let those ignorant kids bother you at all... They're not worth your time thinking about it! Be happy for what you just achieved! =)

You are amazing for doing that half marathon, I know people who are fit who couldn't do it. kids now a days have no manners and are extremely rude. ignore them because there going to grow up and probably achieve nothing.

StalkerChick 13

#30 could've worded that better, but she was telling OP to ignore the kids. To try not to care about what they were saying.