By rolypoly - 05/03/2014 12:33 - United Kingdom

Today, I achieved a personal goal by completing a half-marathon for charity, despite being overweight and unfit before training. When I finished I cried, not because I was proud of myself, but because I ran the last 2 miles while being followed by kids on bicycles calling me a "fat cunt". FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 502
You deserved it 5 623

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Meaniebobeanie 26

That's absolutely horrible I'm so sorry :( tbh I don't think I could've finished it if that had happened to me. You must be very strong willed. Congrats and sorry again.

Comments

Don't know which way to vote for this one. One one hand you don't deserve it because no one deserves to be taunted by arse nuggets on bicycles. On the other hand, your life doesn't suck because in spite of the taunting you made it! You achieved a personal goal which I doubt those kids could do. It only sucks that you had to put up with that crap.

You're a stronger person than I am for not having turned around and knoked the little bastards off their bikes.

That is uncalled for.I'm so proud of you for completing your goal and giving to charity. You are wonderful for what you did. I hope you run again for yourself.

Don't give a dog's shit about what they say; you are the one doing good while their childish asses spread negativity. You can lose the weight.

the only thing the kids were missing was the tubas haha

Just stop. You aren't funny. If anything you're just as bad as those little kids.

tinaking100704 9

screw them! you did it, go girl!

Hmm, and probably atleat one of those little shitheads were fat. Nothing wrong with that. But tjimg is they probably couldn't even run 50 m without crying their asses off. this is the shit that gets me mad. You can loose weight, they can't get rid of their ignorance. Good job on doing that marathon.

Kids can be really cruel. Try not to take it to heart.

akballerchicity 11

Karma is gonna be a bitch to them.

I'd like to see those little brats try to run that far -- something tells me they probably couldn't even cover that distance on their bikes.