By rolypoly - 05/03/2014 12:33 - United Kingdom

Today, I achieved a personal goal by completing a half-marathon for charity, despite being overweight and unfit before training. When I finished I cried, not because I was proud of myself, but because I ran the last 2 miles while being followed by kids on bicycles calling me a "fat cunt". FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 500
You deserved it 5 623

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Meaniebobeanie 26

That's absolutely horrible I'm so sorry :( tbh I don't think I could've finished it if that had happened to me. You must be very strong willed. Congrats and sorry again.

Comments

**** those kids, I hate how people make fun of other people.

People are assholes, especially kids who have assholes for parents. You did an amazing thing and don't let anyone tell you otherwise

I am super impressed! Completing a half marathon is insane! I think I would've cried just because I couldn't do it. Ha. You are a strong person to have pushed through! Keep on with the marathons and see what anyone has to say when rockin' your sexy running bod.

OP a half marathon is a huge achievement. Really I run every day/ workout, and would never dream of doing one. Forget what those kids on bikes said. They couldn't do what you did. Honestly I'm proud of you for not throwing a rock at their head or something.

iShanny 13

Wow what assholes! It's okay OP- I'm average weight and I don't think I could even make it through a half marathon. Forget those idiots and focus on the good you're doing for yourself. You're obviously doing more with your life than those jerkwads. Congrats on completing a personal goal!!

i apologize, in the name of this generation

I'm so sorry that those little ***** did that. You should be so proud of yourself! Regardless of what your body looks like its an incredible achievement to be so fit now, and even better that you did all that for charity. You sound like a really dedicated and awesome person!

That sucks! Damn kids have no respect for an accomplishment like that. Don't let it get to you to much you achieved something great! :)

Good for you!! **** those little bastards, obviously they weren't raised right. Don't let that steal your shine