By rolypoly - 05/03/2014 12:33 - United Kingdom

Today, I achieved a personal goal by completing a half-marathon for charity, despite being overweight and unfit before training. When I finished I cried, not because I was proud of myself, but because I ran the last 2 miles while being followed by kids on bicycles calling me a "fat cunt". FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 500
You deserved it 5 623

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Meaniebobeanie 26

That's absolutely horrible I'm so sorry :( tbh I don't think I could've finished it if that had happened to me. You must be very strong willed. Congrats and sorry again.

Comments

**** those kids, karma will kick them in the ass. Keep ur head up and keep trucking.

jellenwood 35

Congratulations!!!! You finished!

Jett_Porkins 8

great job completing a personal goal. im a skinny white boy and would quit a mile in. just remember world of life can be cruel especially towards other people, don't quit and give life your fullest of watcha u got

CeeCee_fml 16

My fear of something like this happening is exactly what keeps me from exercising in public.

CakeMeDancing 3

Some people are just mean and stupid. You should be proud of yourself for finishing, that's really awesome. Especially that you did it for charity.

I know I will receive much hate for this comment but u kinda deserved it. U didnt deserve the cruel words but I hope you can take this as a wake up call and try to get control of your weight. Get fit and show those kids who's boss. Good luck OP :)

If she didn't deserve the cruel words, then what exactly are you saying OP deserved?

Clearly OP is in pretty good health if she can run a half-marathon. Sometimes someone has a body type where they can be in good health and still appear/be considered overweight, especially women. Making that kind of comment on a post that says OP is DOING things to maintain health (you know...running or at least walking over 13 miles...) makes you seem like a judgmental asswipe. Just sayin'.

To me it seems like anyone who can run 21 km is in decent enough shape.

OP says overweight and unfit before training, which to me indicates that there was progress towards "weight control." But how could you say she didn't deserve the words but does deserve a wakeup call? clearly OP is working on it already. I don't think it's a wake up call she needs from anyone. I think it's RESPECT for making any progress at all.

squideth 18

I just knew there was gonna be a miserable **** of a human saying she deserved this for her being apparently "unhealthy". ********.

... Obviously you didn't read the entire comment, or you're just ******* retarded

#103 NOBODY deserves that, you total mouthbreather. There's your hate.

halcyondaze 11

You go glen coco don't let any jerk faces stop you from reaching your dreams! In no way were they right in doing that, and karma will hit them one day

******* arseholes. I'm sorry :( but I'm really proud of you :)

Something's seriously wrong with this generation /: don't stoop to their level. People like them never go anywhere in life

skyeyez9 24

If I was there and witnessed that, I would have shoved a stick in the lead kid's bicycle spokes and watched them all crash, (Then I'd run away giggling).