Mystery

By Anonymous - 19/11/2018 05:00

Spicy
Today, I signed for a delivery for my mom and something inside started to vibrate. I can't leave it because if she gets home and it's still vibrating she'll know I know what it is, but if I open it to turn it off, she'll know I've opened it and know what it is. Someone help me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 875
You deserved it 378

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She wont know you know what it is. couldve started vibrating after you signed for it. just set it in her room and walk away, man! walk away

let it run and pray the batteries give out

Comments

Open it, turn it off, then tape it back up. And for your sake, I hope it's a back massager.

let it run and pray the batteries give out

Mine has had the same batteries in it since my friend bought it for me 8 years ago, that probably won’t happen

She wont know you know what it is. couldve started vibrating after you signed for it. just set it in her room and walk away, man! walk away

Just pretend you never heard the package vibrating. That’s much simpler than the optimal solution: Go to the sex shop and get a *****. Replace the vibrator in the box with the ***** and shove the vibrator up your ass until the batteries die. Your mom will complain about getting the wrong item.

Paul B. Gyurcsanszky 14

I couldn’t wait to see your response. You let me down, man. I am disappointed.

I had two good solutions! What would you suggest?

manb91uk 22

I think he was expecting the unexpected. Such people are always disappointed.

just leave it on her bed and shes just gonna lie to you aboutwhar was inside lol

nikita_4234 15

It's official. Your only option is to buy an unnecessarily loud shirt, a broad hat and grow a moustache, change your name, age and identity, and move to a hot country with a lama named Steve.

jordanpolo92 8

Oh it’s not a bumblebee is it

Beta197 6

There’s not enough liquor and therapy in the world to undo that.

chessu 21

What did you end up doing? Hindsight suggestions - could've you left it outside the door? Do you live with multiple people, in which case just leave the house and she won't know who signed for it? Or, in general just leave and she will hope and assume it started vibrating after anyone had seen it. If you wouldn't usually put parcels in her room, I feel like leaving this one in hers would've been suspicious. Alternatively, you could've opened it, stopped it, and taped it back together as if it was never opened. I doubt it was a vibrator, though. I've ordered some via post in the past, and you usually have to buy batteries separate and this situation wouldn't have happened.

What kind of sex shop delivers toys with batteries included AND in place?

Could have been a rechargeable one. They often come precharged since the manufacturer or toy shop needs to make sure they hold a charge, or want their customers to have their fun right away.

Jorn van der Ar 13

How do you know it's from a sex shop? It may be an electric tootbrush for example.