By rolypoly - 05/03/2014 12:33 - United Kingdom

Today, I achieved a personal goal by completing a half-marathon for charity, despite being overweight and unfit before training. When I finished I cried, not because I was proud of myself, but because I ran the last 2 miles while being followed by kids on bicycles calling me a "fat cunt". FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 502
You deserved it 5 623

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Meaniebobeanie 26

That's absolutely horrible I'm so sorry :( tbh I don't think I could've finished it if that had happened to me. You must be very strong willed. Congrats and sorry again.

Comments

minecraf_cow 15

Hey, screw them at least you're doing something for a good cause.

Congrats on completing the race. Nothing these kids said matter. Good job!

Kids... most of them today are worthless. You did a half marathon! That's awesome! Betcha they couldn't even come close to running that far. You did something amazing today, and you should be proud of that. Think of it this way... will it matter tomorrow that a few little knobgoblins called you fat? No. They don't matter. They're ignorant little *****.

Jeez, what assholes. Well, you were the one who ran TWO MILES while their lazy asses followed your around on bikes. You managed to accomplish something great and for a good cause, while those kids are clearly too dumb to find anything useful to do with their time.

What pricks. Congrats on finishing! That's awesome

I'm really sorry that that happened to you :( I don't understand why some people in this world have be to so ******* awful to others. Please don't listen to them; you should be incredibly proud of yourself for pushing yourself that far and working for what you want xxx

That's awful, congratulations on accomplishing your goal and seeing it through to the end. I could not have done that :)

The reason they're riding bikes is because they don't have the balls to run a half marathon unlike you.

if u were my son, I'd proudly say "that's my son!" goof job! :)

Sorry about those people being so mean. I applaud you for doing that half-marathon and finishing it despite what happened, I don't think I would be able to do that even without people being mean.