By rolypoly - 05/03/2014 12:33 - United Kingdom

Today, I achieved a personal goal by completing a half-marathon for charity, despite being overweight and unfit before training. When I finished I cried, not because I was proud of myself, but because I ran the last 2 miles while being followed by kids on bicycles calling me a "fat cunt". FML
I agree, your life sucks 71 502
You deserved it 5 623

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Meaniebobeanie 26

That's absolutely horrible I'm so sorry :( tbh I don't think I could've finished it if that had happened to me. You must be very strong willed. Congrats and sorry again.

Comments

Wow... I respect you on the behalf of this FML community. *Thumbs up* one refused to thumb up -intensive glare-* one thumbs up* smiles*

people are just assholes these days what the **** happ to society :/

Good for you for entering and for finishing! Screw those little douchenozzles, you worked hard to do the half marathon and you should be so proud of yourself!

Fair play to you for completing that half-marathon despite those little arseholes. Feel proud and ignore 'em

You ran it, they were on bikes. Think about that. ;)

I am so sorry OP. People especially kids can be cruel and spiteful. Don't worry karma is a butch and I am sure she has those kids faces and names firmly planted in her mind for payback. On the up side congratulations on running the marathon. You are an inspiration cause you went out and did something for yourself regardless of what stigma society has place on you. Congratulations. You are a winner. And don't give up following your dreams.

Good for you, OP! Those kids sound like they will have a hard time in life because of their bad karma. But if you are overweight and untrained, AND running a marathon, that is an amazing accomplishment. Kudos to you :)

Some kids haven't been disciplined yet.

The people who say you deserved it that's not right