Sex ed has failed entire generations

By Thatslife - 26/03/2011 19:29 - Netherlands

Spicy
Today, I asked my friend what form of birth control she used the first time she had sex. She stared at me like I was from another planet and said, "You can't get pregnant the first time..." This moron is my best friend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 838
You deserved it 7 864

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would say she should get together with the boys who think girls don't pee/poop/fart/burp... but I really don't want these idiots to breed.

Comments

whoisthisgirl 4

right? I thought we were teaching people that you can get pregnant the first time and anytime you have sex. well besides butt sex lol

sara8866 8

Time for a new best friend!!!!!!!

Actually no you can get preggers from butt sex as well. Any sperm down near there will try and find a way in. >.>

I got butt raped the other day, I hope I'm not pregnant...

If it leaks out and hits the lips watch yourself.

grizzvolleyball9 4

Oh yeah #18 you can totally get pregnant from butt sex!

It's true, you can get pregnant from anal sex, but it's extremely rare... almost impossible.

Uncool_LikeYou 0

how could someone really be that stupid?

you can only get pregnant doing it doggie style. I hope they stuck to missionary ...

shulgafish 0

now if only she got pregnant she wouldn't be saying that =p

barb_pointe 0

#47 It's not 'lmost impossible' a man ejaculates at 30 mph and with it being that close to the vaginal area, it is very possible if you are not using a condom.

RespectSmokey 0

Its true! you can't get pregnant the first time!!!! she is 100% right!! hey OP give me her number!!! (•_•)

jennabell, your an idiot, you can get pregnant having sex in any position.... not just doggy style... are you sure you aren't the OP's friend that she's talking about???

ummm... I'm thinking that it was sarcasm?

she will learn when she gets knocked up

Madmattmania 0

......and I thought I was stupid

Decodedman 1

61, damn, I can barely get my 91 Acclaim past 30 mph. Maybe I should just ride my semen to work...

77 you are idiot, can't you detect the sarcasm?

Pregnant from ass sex--where do you think lawyers come from?

Just like how a woman can't get pregnant if she's on top... It's just the laws of gravity, what goes up must come down

the question is, does it come down in an hour or 9 months?

Uncool_LikeYou 0

uh you can get pregnant doing any position

I'm guessing she skipped sex ed in school

stop being so hard on the friend, she meant first time having anal sex

chaldochamp3 6

Jennabell - The other guy who posted a few posts under you was right. You can get pregnant from other positions as well, honey. Almost all of them. Barb - I suppose every time you have anal sex, the ejaculate breaks the membrane between your anus and your ****** then? Um, no. I think you need to check your facts.

unlifeoftheparty 10

no YOU need to check YOUR facts, if the semen leaks out and runs down into the ******, then, yes, it's possible to get pregnant via anal sex. no sex is a hundred percent safe.

oh...my....god... I totally agree with you...(•_•)

RespectSmokey 0

hey what's your problem!!! I always make that face when I sent a comment!!!!!!! you copycat!!!!!!! (•_•)

#59 The only thing he got wrong was the capitalization in the beginning you stupid idiot.

No, 121, it would be "...complete and stupid..." or "...completely stupid...." Idiot.

121: He forgot the comma also. When using two adjectives, or more, you need to separate them with a comma. Ex: "What a complete, stupid idiot." What he should have said though was: "What a completely stupid idiot." I would use the latter.

does it really matter THAT much we all get the point

OCDC 9

Who gives a **** about an Oxford comma?! Sorry, couldn't resist >:)

slimjim8094 12

Close, but an Oxford comma is the one before an 'and' in a list. With: a, b, and c Without: a, b and c This has been your obscure punctuation of the day.

mexicutioner123 0

who cares about the punctuation were on the Internet. so many grammar Nazis here...

Haha, I love these grammar arguments. Each person is trying to correct someone else while making new mistakes and making a fool out of his/her self. People relax it's only FML! We're not writing a book or something. :P

So what. No need to sound illiterate just because it's on the Internet.

dizzyizzy97 3

oh look nothing in this sentence is capatilized. oh look I spelted capitalized wrong. oh look spelted isnt a word. oh look no apostrophy in "isn't." oh look apostrophe is spelt wrong. oh look... WHO GIVES A RATS ASS! loveyouall(:<3

If you don't want to look like an idiot, you should give a rat's ass. If you clearly know how to spell/write grammatically correct sentences, why would you want to make yourself look uneducated like that? Why not use what intelligence you have? There's no reason to spell something wrong intentionally.

I would say she should get together with the boys who think girls don't pee/poop/fart/burp... but I really don't want these idiots to breed.

there are no girls who poop. there are only poop summoning female wizards.

#30 that's damn near the funniest thing I've seen today!

Decodedman 1

#30.. WINS! FLAWLESS VICTORY!

30... brb, gotta go open up the dark portal

Unfortunately they are the only ones breeding right now, cause they cant get pregnant. IDIOCRACY! Watch, learn, lose faith in humanity.

JayBear14 11

you sure know how to pick you friends, but you love em anyways

She's absolutely right. Gravity also prevents pregnancies when performing cowgirl style.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
olivia_r 0

Where is the "like" button when you need it.

olivia_r 0

I guess so, I think they really need to install a "like button" I always forget I'm not on facebook and try to like a comment. haha.

Lol, there's no gravity in your ******. Yeah, everything just free floats inside a void.

why go and make zero gravity experiments on space when the could just shove it up a girl privates

Are you serious? Who would believe that crap? Who ever dose seriously needs to go back to sex ed! That's why there are so many idiots running around out there!

Side note: douching is pointless and unnecessary because a woman's body knows to "flush out" the ****** with natural fluids that clean the entire ****** in the process. The only thing a woman should do after sex to stay clean is urinate and wash the outside of the ******.

Ten percent of people having sex for the first time that aren't using contraception will become pregnant. Assuming it's a chick dude vaginal sort of intercourse.

mismonroe 0

Chick/Dude intercourse is so 1990's.

That explained why everyone avoided me in high school...