Sex ed has failed entire generations

By Thatslife - 26/03/2011 19:29 - Netherlands

Spicy
Today, I asked my friend what form of birth control she used the first time she had sex. She stared at me like I was from another planet and said, "You can't get pregnant the first time..." This moron is my best friend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 841
You deserved it 7 864

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would say she should get together with the boys who think girls don't pee/poop/fart/burp... but I really don't want these idiots to breed.

Comments

The best way for not getting pregnant is being a man.

Decodedman 1

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say hetero or ****, it doesn't matter, men still are pregnant-proof.

How about that guy who likes to doink cars, I don't think he will be getting a call from his chevy saying "I just did a test, my mechanic says I'm pregnant, it's yours."

just because men don't carry the baby doesn't mean they aren't just a responsible for the woman being pregnant. when "I" was pregnant, my fiancé and I always Said WE are pregnant. we both had a hand in becoming pregnant so we both took responsibility and I think that's how EVERYONE should see it.

PSQ91 6

He's dutch, he was stoned anyways

dudeitsdanny 9

Unless you're in a hottub, in which case you can get pregnant without even having sex. But really, your friend is a moron. I'd love to hear her other methods.

barb_pointe 0

You can't get preganant in a hot tub unless you are actually having sex, t's one of those assumptions that under-educated people think. Sperm isn't gonna swim across the tub and impregnate a woman.

otheriBlair 0

The sperm dies right away when its in clorene.

not to mention various sperm killing chemicals and the way above human body temperature...

dudeitsdanny 9

Dunno about clorene, my hottub uses chlorine. No, not really. I no haz. But yes, it was a Glee reference. I didn't know that was an actual pregnancy myth. Wow. I actually thought the myth was that it's impossible to get pregnant in a hottub/pool. Either way.. GLEE. Like it or hate it, I just alluded to it.

Definetly a myth. If you have sex on your period you can get pregnent too. OP, I feel bad for your friend. Hopefully shes not ttrying to reproduce anytime soon! Educate her!

mismonroe 0

No, but you WILL get syphilis and die.

Pretty_Pink_Lady 10

I'll never know what I missed in health that day...

sourgirl101 28

Does she also think you can't get pregnant if you're on your period? Hey, some people truly don't know everything about sex until they're educated about it. Tell her what needs to be learned or watch your best friend learn things the hard way. And of course, count your lucky stars you know better.

I actually know someone this dumb, who believes everything you just said. She got prejudge first time, waited 5 days and then took the morning after pill. Some people should just be banned from procreating.

why would u even have sex on ur period?

A good sailor always sails in the Red Sea... It's also known as doing a Dracula and is the filthiest thing of all time. I've known girls who thought tampons could be used as contraceptives, after getting it hammered in by their boyfriends they had to have a doctor remove it. o.o

195 that is awesome; tampons, the new condom!Also it's second filthiest next to anal. But most people 'ride the red tide' because it's more sensative, stops cramping and what not. Periods shouldn't be shunned so much, it's natural sure it may be gross if you can't stand blood but yeah. O_o

@ 23 you can't get pregnant on your period, since sperm will only live (inside the womb) for 2 to 3 days and the woman is fertile for mostly 5 days, starting about 2 weeks after the period and about 2 weeks before the next one. Or so, that is what they taught me.

unlifeoftheparty 10

they taught you wrong then. sperm can live for around 8 days. it is possible, it does happen.

That's why 12 year olds shouldn't have sex.

ChristinaLove138 0

lmfao wow. my friend you have chosen the 2% chance to succeed in Health class girl

nutsackmuscle 0

i wanna not get her pregnant cause it will be our first time. (:

hook_em 0

http://images.zaazu.com/img/wtf-wtf-shock-surprise-smiley-emoticon-000703-facebook.gif

hook_em 0

my pic never showed up but I agree with the first guy WOW!!!!!

You all know that picture isn't real right?

hook_em 0

who gives a crap if it's real or not you dip wad it's still deserves a WOW

hook_em 0

but do tell us how we are wrong by this being a fake pic since you just seem to know it all by your profile

wow I got prego my first time and that's when I was 14 grr I'm now 28 my daughter is 13 it's true U CAN GET PREGNANT THE FIRST TIME U HAVE SEX ur friend is a ******* idiot

sourgirl101 28

My mother in law became pregnant with my husband the first time she had sex too. Everything happens for a reason! (:

WTF, your mother in law knocked up ur husband? that just means, mother son sex. White people!

BeautyMonster 17

She means that the first time her mother in law, she became pregnant with @42's HUSBAND.

haha, look who's talking #28. Looks like she isn't the only ******* idiot... ;-)

maybe you shouldn't have gone and had sex at 14. now, doesn't it seem better to just steal your mom or sisters vibrator instead of shoving a 7 pound breathing football out of your ****** at 14? I think it does.

MC18 0

that must have been so hard:(

#80, Nowhere in her post does she complain. She just states that it is possible to get pregnant your first time & that it happened to her. Personally, I think #28 is brave as hell for taking responsibility for her actions and has my respect for having to put up with judgmental pricks like you.

cherry72 13

hunh did I read this wrong? your mother in law got pregnant with your husband??? um wouldn't that make her his mom??? or maybe that was just a huge typo on your part???

you did read it wrong. 42 meant her mother in law had a son, who became 42's husband lol.

rinoa_fml 10

Nothing wrong with sex at age 14 if you're smart enough to not get pregnant.

I actually agree. If you're smart enough to know how to not get pregnant AND smart enough to effectively protect yourself against STIs, who cares if you have sex at 14?