Sex ed has failed entire generations

By Thatslife - 26/03/2011 19:29 - Netherlands

Spicy
Today, I asked my friend what form of birth control she used the first time she had sex. She stared at me like I was from another planet and said, "You can't get pregnant the first time..." This moron is my best friend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 841
You deserved it 7 864

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I would say she should get together with the boys who think girls don't pee/poop/fart/burp... but I really don't want these idiots to breed.

Comments

Missed the birds and the bees talk from her mum i guess

I wonder if she's related to my health teacher... She somehow thinks a girl can get preggers no matter where the **** lands on a girl. What has the world come to these days.

well, that CAN happen, but the girl would have to somehow move that sperm from whereever it landed to her ****** for it to work. so it's highly unlikely, but say a guy jizzed and it got a little on her hand, well if she touched herself after while it was still there she could get pregnant, or if he jizzed on the sheets and she sat on it. odds of it really happening are slim to none, but if your health teacher is an extremist then I can see why she would say that.

Shafreeka 8

Technically, you could get pregnant from anal sex if the sperm was dripping down and got near the ******.

Capt_Oblivious 10

Let's separate the myths from the facts; One can only get pregnant the first time if the lay down horizontal then rotate slightly downward precisely 12 degrees, next, while remaining in that position, turn 15 degrees north north east rotating into this position should take no longer than 23.5 seconds but not less than 21.7. Finally, this can only take place on the third Wednesday of the month, but only on the second day of the new moon phase. See, that's pretty easy to remember.

Emili_ho69 0

So....you're saying that you want her number so that you can hook up with her without that bothersome issue of birth control, sire a bastard child by this idiot and then lose up to half of your paychecks for the next 18 years to support them both? You're a real winner, huh?

Kelita 0

LMFAO!!!!!! that's priceless!!! :-)

She's obviously not gotten the sex talk. You can get pregnant anytime you have sex, even with birth control and condoms, they're not always 100% safe.

perdix 29

Is she the only moron in the story? Birds of a feather . . . I'm jus' sayin'.

Screw your friend for disproving my argument that the Dutch have one of the best sex ed programs in the world!!

Someone obviously never watched the movie "The Great Sperm Race"