Scheißleben

By LearnGeographyUSA - This FML is from back in 2012 but it's good stuff - United States - Kirkland

Today, and for the past 13 months, I've been living in the States. I've been called a Nazi, asked if we have electricity in Germany, and been made fun of the way I speak with my "German accent", the list goes on. I'm not even German, I'm Danish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 106
You deserved it 2 965

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Laugh at their ignorance. Or agree with their Nazi joke and let them know they could be next.

I guess, when you moved to America, you did Nazi that coming.

Comments

I'm sorry. :/ Just ignore those people, because they aren't representing America well. America is itself people with heritage from all around the world. We are happy to have you!

eric40962005 8

Op didn't mention his first name is adolf....

jarockstar27 10

You know for the land of "equal opportunity" we sure do make fun of other cultures a lot....huh.....go figure. Sorry OP. I hope you meet some good people here too.

I apologize for the ignorance and stupidity of my fellow Americans....some people should be shot

Americans are idiots most of them don't know where Canada is located on map. A lot of them also think Canadians live in igloos. So don't take there stupidity to heart. If you ask me the American government with all there acts they passed since 911 has made them nazis.

I am American, and know where every country in the world is, what their names are, and can tell most accents apart from each other. One of my close friends is Danish, she gets the same shit from the less intelligent of us. On behalf of my country, I'd like to apologize for the inbreds. They don't know shit. Just ignore them. You have my permission to beat the shit out of them.

I use to live in Philadelphia for 2 years and man did I get a lot of stereotypical things asked to me, being that I was born in Texas. People asked me if we still rode horses and if cars exist in Texas. My tan must've confused a lot too, because if they thought I only spoke Spanish or different languages from around the world, when English was and is my main language, as much as I know some Spanish too. Don't let it get to you, some people must've failed geography classes (I didn't). Welcome to the States and I hope that those idiots don't ruin it for the rest of us showing that this is a great country. Every country has their group of black sheep, they're everywhere.

meridius4510 4

Vi kan være assholes her undertiden, beklager.