Basic human need

By justwow - 21/03/2012 23:58 - United States - Fort George G Meade

Spicy
Today, I saw an article about how some people think internet access is more important than sex. I asked my boyfriend which he thought was more important. He chose internet access. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 918
You deserved it 7 421

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MerrikBarbarian 9

... I'd probably choose the Internet too.

Comments

And cat pictures! Hopefully not both together, that would be both creepy and possibly illegal.

hellbilly205 17

Hey sex is not everything...the internet is a useful tool for everyday life...as long as you're getting laid

"wtf is that," is what I thought when I saw your pic, 1

Wtf u cud probly live w/o sex but hey where wud we be right now w/o internet?? Ahahahaha so tru # 65

Damn. that's actually pretty hard... no pun

MerrikBarbarian 9

... I'd probably choose the Internet too.

lilikawaii 6

You guys clearly aren't doing it right. Haha! :P

MerrikBarbarian 9

Nah, I have fantastic sex. However I make my living on the Internet. Money=food and food>sex so... Internet then sex. ;)

I'm sure giving up internet access screws with too many careers with emails and such, too. Plus, the internet is available 24/7, so...

You can use the Internet to get sex. You cannot use sex to get the Internet.

Internet pretty much controls my moneyflow.. So yeah... I'd choose internet too

MerrikBarbarian 9

41 has a point. You CAN probably use sex to get the Internet... However we've all seen a lot of those guys who work for the internet companies... Do you really want to get your Internet that way? ;) Oh and before you all go off on me for hating techs- I've worked as one. Over 50% of the employees didn't shower... So yeah. :p

cobaltss06 1

You can use sex to get the Internet. I used to **** this girl just to use her Internet when I didn't have Internet yet

RoseTintMyWorld 8

I would definitely chose Internet.

RoseTintMyWorld 8

And also choose. Apparently I need access to an online dictionary anyways.

beccaishereyay 11

Give your boyfriend better sex girl. Poor boy.

lilikawaii 6

I agreed with some previous comments you made about talking your partner up. Don't you think he was brutally honest? It's a two way street.

beccaishereyay 11

I do see your point. But no guy that has nice, satisfying sex with his girlfriend should choose anything over that! I said the honestly thing aiming toward issues or faults people have that they can't change. Maybe this girls boyfriend is subtly trying to tell her to amp it up a little without telling her flat out that she sucks in bed?

lilikawaii 6

I see where you're coming from. My boyfriend would never choose the Internet. :) I just can't help feeling bad for the op.

You two obviously don't know much about men.

Don't you know how FML works? If he had chosen sex, OP would've written an FML about how her boyfriend is a sex crazed nympho that only keeps her around to get laid. Yes, I would chose then internet, but I am also perfectly fine with a romantic, sex-less, night out with a girl.

lilikawaii 6

48, you obviously don't know much about women or relationships. :) I think in order to keep a long term relationship satisfying, sex needs to be enjoyed by both partners. If I felt that my boyfriend cared more about the Internet, I'd be pretty offended. Maybe I'm crazy for thinking that sex is more important or maybe I have great sex with my boyfriend. :D

Gloritank 8

Or maybe just a wee bit conceited. I have great sex, but would choose to remain single and sexless for the rest of my life if me and my fiancé split.

I agree. Sex is great. However in today's world Internet is extremely important in everyday life. Many people need it for their jobs, you use the Internet everyday without even thinking about it. Like many people above me posted, no matter how great the sex is, if you can't pay your bills or eat I wouldn't be exactly in the mood. As it is obviously a hypothetical question, go ahead and ask your boyfriends if they'd rather never have sex or never have internet access. It seems like you'll probably be surprised by how they answer.

Urbanchiller 0

The day I can connect to the Internet through your genitals, that day I will chose sex over Internet.

If my boyfriend announced one day that he would choose the Internet over me, I'd nod, giggle, and get back to my Battlefield deployment. There's no way I'd ever provide him with such a dilemma, and I can't think of any other reason he'd be faced with a choice, so I.can confidently that I'm not too scared of the Internet taking my place.

The internet is for ****. The internet is for ****. Grab your dick and double-click for **** **** ****.

Normal people don't sit at home and look at **** on the Internet.

anarchistpunk 3

Now that comes down to a matter of opinion on what normal is. Because if you're talking statically, most guys do in fact watch ****.

I would too, Though I'm still a virgin so exclude me :(

Birdie_Sage 0

You... Saw it coming, didn't you? YOHOHOHOHOHO!!!

****? Also, maybe if you were better at sex, he wouldn't want the **** or care about Internet access. Just a guess though. Personally, I enjoy Internet access AFTER sex. So.. That might show where my priorities are.

With all due respect...you're kind of being a bitch.

lilikawaii 6

I think most guys watch it regardless of their sex lives. Also, I really hope you don't go on the Internet right after sex. That would be pretty awkward. Lol

MerrikBarbarian 9

Are you kidding? That's the best time to blog about it! ;)

MissHayleyJames 7

Not all guys watch ****. They all will at some point but some of them will stop when in a relationship.

MerrikBarbarian 9

Or if they are a really great bf, find **** you can enjoy together. :p

Maybe the guys uses Internet for things that are actually important like paying bills an research? Sex can't do that. It's like asking would you rather have a house or have sex. Sex is only that important to frustrated teenagers.

TheEpicMilkMan 13

@13 your smile on your pictures a little creepy....are you a pedo? D: