181
By Alex White / Monday 2 May 2016 16:50 / Canada - Westerose
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
Comments
Reply
  eyepuppy  |  28

I don't know. The hamster would have to be very small and the microwave very large for this mistake to happen. I just don't understand how it's possible to make that mistake.

Reply
  tounces7  |  15

Perhaps it wasn't in the cooking part of the microwave. Since I doubt hamsters can open microwave doors, I'm assuming it burrowed into the back, or even chewed through the cord.

By  Mathalamus  |  23

Comment moderated or buried due to negative votes. Show the comment

Reply
  darkaxx  |  9

I want to see this happening I'm going down the same road as you.

Reply
  Jackimo98  |  24

It's terrible but it's funny, poor little guy

Loading data…