This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

Touchy

By Anonymous - 19/10/2023 16:25

Today, I found out that my paper about World War 2 has led my teacher to believe that I hate Jews. I wrote my paper about the technological advances made during the war, and made no mention of Jews. She and I are both Jewish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 263
You deserved it 108

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Was the paper celebratory of German advances in medical technology? I mean, they learned a lot of things , but their methods were ****** up on a level that defies human decency.

tounces7 27

While it's 100% true that their methods were ****** up, that doesn't mean writing a paper about scientific advancements made as a result of them means you hate Jews. The reality is, a LOT of scientific advancements have been made through ****** up methods, and a lot have been made as a result of war, too.

Comments

That's no defense -- some of the worst anti-Semites are Jews. Karl Marx is a famous example. I really have to wonder about this "paper," Adolf.

wtf is your problem man, stop calling names. You know nothing about their paper or who they are as a person. You sound more like a communist fascist yourself by all your arbitrary labeling

First, you are a huge hypocrite about name-calling and labeling. And second, you are really bad at it. Communism and fascism are very different so combining the two is so nonsensical, your "sticks and stones" are like feathers and marshmallows. It'd be like calling someone an "authoritarian anarchist" or a "celibate ****." Up your game, you scintillating r-word.

Kraths 16

How the hell does this relate to the posting. The OP clearly stated that it never mentioned Jews, just the technological advancements made by Germans. Advancements that led to the creation of the jet engine, rocketry (Something that also led to NASA and the moon landings), guided weapons, night vision, long range missiles, nuclear weapons, helicopters, stealth bombers, airborne troops, cruise missiles, and several other things were all created by or heavily researched by Nazi Germany, all of which is why humans made it the moon, Perseverance is on Mars, and the catalyst for the America's emergence as a superpower. In addition, nearly all the prejudice people I've ever met are Americans.

You don't know what's in the paper, either. Until we know that, we can't tell whether the teacher was nuts or on to something.

Was the paper celebratory of German advances in medical technology? I mean, they learned a lot of things , but their methods were ****** up on a level that defies human decency.

tounces7 27

While it's 100% true that their methods were ****** up, that doesn't mean writing a paper about scientific advancements made as a result of them means you hate Jews. The reality is, a LOT of scientific advancements have been made through ****** up methods, and a lot have been made as a result of war, too.

Got a link to the essay? I did a paper on Antisemitism so can probably give a relatively unbiased read over.