Make it quick

By Anonymous - 01/07/2022 22:00

Spicy
Today, I miss the days when I was younger and my parents used to at least try to hide all the sex they were having. Now I’m all grown up, they just yell out not to come upstairs for at least 30 minutes, and they no longer even attempt to keep the noise down either. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 254
You deserved it 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You only live once so they're going all out to gain as much pleasure and time together as possible. Bless them

At least they still give you a warning. Be thankful that your parents still love each other. If you don't like it, go out while it's happening or get your own place.

Comments

At least they still give you a warning. Be thankful that your parents still love each other. If you don't like it, go out while it's happening or get your own place.

You only live once so they're going all out to gain as much pleasure and time together as possible. Bless them

diraven 15

it's only gross because parents are old

We really need an age category to know how much your life sucks. If you’re 11-12 it most certainly sucks. If you’re like 30 and at home, you totally kind of deserve it. But as most people mentioned, at some point you just need to learn a bit of maturity and get over it. It’s kind of like when I came back from college for a weekend, and my parents sent me to grab a book off their nightstand and it was right next to their half-empty bottle of KY jelly. That’s life, and they’re allowed to live it despite having kids.

I guess you could move out, seems like that could be a solution.

Next, they're going to give you the play-by-play and the rating. "Then, your mom got on all fours, I plowed her from behind and then I jizzed on her back. Two dicks up!!" If that doesn't get you to move out, what will?

ChrisCFS 12

I think they want you to uncomfortable so you will move out. they are ready to be free

Jennij717 4

Read between the lines. That is your cue to move out.

Could be, I suppose if being direct and up front failed, the indirect psychological method might work.