By Anonymous - 27/02/2019 18:00

Today, I was fired from my job. Why? My boss didn't like that my manager and I are friends outside of work, and he thinks we are sleeping together. She's gay and I live with my boyfriend of 5 years. He blamed it on me wearing the wrong shoes 3 weeks ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 416
You deserved it 161

Same thing different taste

Top comments

slkeithh 14

You hurt his little man-feelings, OP. He wanted you to be HIS friend outside of work.

TxKitten79 10

uh, no. Go talk to HR. He can't fire you for being friends with someone.

Comments

They were probably “comfortable shoes” which is a sure sign that you’re a lesbian, too. Too bad the law doesn’t protect you.

slkeithh 14

You hurt his little man-feelings, OP. He wanted you to be HIS friend outside of work.

Go get a lawyer they're going to love this it's sexism and gay bashing sue the shit out of them

Aphrodite 20

Your boss is going through a mid-life crisis. Be a little more sensitive.

Nhayaa 21

Everytime someone is fired I see you all respond them to get a lawyer. Don't you have any work rights? Or work inspectors? In France if you want to fire someone or quit your job you have to fill some papers explaining why, then some inspectors check if the reasons are fair and if they're not, you're in trouble.

TxKitten79 10

uh, no. Go talk to HR. He can't fire you for being friends with someone.

Aw poor baby. And there's nothing you can do it except whine online? Shame. I hope you find a job soon, just remember to wear the right shoes and never to make any friends ok?

Bad situation, but it went away : ( Next time, show him this link https://prepgeneric.com/truvada-for-prep/ I think that he will find something interesting for him there.