Honk honk

By piemasterzim - 22/11/2012 01:20 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I was messing around with my wife. I grabbed her boobs and said, "Honk honk". Unbeknownst to me, my daughter saw it. Now my 3 year-old girl runs around honking everyone. Even her grandparents. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 054
You deserved it 31 992

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

lebronesque73091 12

I agree. I wouldn't do something like that in front of your three year old; they tend to imitate and repeat everything they see or hear.

That's how little kids work exactly. This will be a mortifying story when she's older and you are telling her future bf/fiancé. Haha. One question though OP, why do that in the first place?

22 - OP didn't know his daughter was watching. 23 - Just for fun?

Trisha_aus 15

Cos they're boobs, men do weird strings when they see them!

I don't normally do this, but it got to me this time. Because** strange**

66 -- "Men do weird strange when they see them"? Right...

I believe 59 meant things instead of strings. :P

Rule 1 of being a Grammar Nazi: Make sure your correction is correct, or you're going to look like a jackass.

66 - give up being a grammar nazi. You suck at it.

Sorry I kept reading it as tho things was already there. As tho it said "stringe things."

She is going to be so mortified about it when she is older!

There will be a FML from her in the future. I'm sure of it.

This is why I dread ever getting married.

24 - Because you can't get pregnant if you aren't married. (sarcasm)

No, because I did a bunch of so called cute things similar to that when I was a kid. And when my father gives a toast he will be sure to tell everyone. What does pregnancy have to do with any of this?

My bad. I thought you meant you dreaded having one of your kids do the same if they saw their daddy grab mommy. Sorry about that.

Ohhh I see the connection, don't worry about it, it's an easy mistake!

Haha I can just see a rage comment about it then the "Oh God Why" face. Lol.

Yeah.. 12 years later from the girl---- Today, on my 12th birthday, I realized why everyone thinks I'm creepy. My parents brought me up letting me think I could honk random people's boobs. FML I feel bad for her future if you don't figure something out.

Wait till when she's older and it's done to her

thenamestaco171 2

YOUR PROFILE PICTURE IS AMAZING. :3 but in all seriousness, that sounds just a tad bit creepy.

Eliseopwns 22

72 - Thank you (: Its my favourite anime. And yes its a bit creepy, but it can happen to her.. O_o

I believe it was an attempted pun. Where engine is part of a car which has a horn which goes "HONK HONK". Needless to say it failed. Miserably.

krazyapples9 4

Odds are she would have picked it up eventually even if she didn't see it from you. When my friends daughter was about two she would grab her own chest and go "chi-chis" if she heard anything about boobs. To this day (she's 4 now) we have no idea where she learned it. Then about two months ago I accidentally got my 1 year old niece started on it after her mom and I were talking about the other little girl. It'll be a funny story when she grows up.

Cool story "bra" would've been a-cup-propiate

BlueFlatts 20

Yup, my guess is that something inappropriate like that was bound to happen in front of her eyes eventually. It could be worse, I wonder how long she'll do it for.

outstandtacular 11

I thumbed you down because your comment is so long. Ain't nobody got time for dat.

I actually know a guy who taught his daughter to do that to her mom when she was a baby.

flockz 19

and this FML has given me the perfect excuse to grab boobs in public.