Thin walls

By xtilltheendx - 05/10/2020 20:08 - United States

Spicy
Today, I had to have an awkward conversation with my parents when they told me they were able to hear me and my boyfriend having sex at night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 542
You deserved it 1 380

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI, and you should consider how much worse the outcome could have been than an awkward talk.

It doesn't sound as embarasing as walking in on you and the next time same thing happening his parents walking in, in his place.

Comments

It doesn't sound as embarasing as walking in on you and the next time same thing happening his parents walking in, in his place.

YDI, and you should consider how much worse the outcome could have been than an awkward talk.

This is where you pretend you don't speak English. I know it's your parents, so you'll have to convince them that some sort of Freaky Friday thing happened to you and the girl you switched with doesn't speak English... ...and is a big ****!

How old are you? Are you living in their house? Depending on these circumstances, YDI. And if they're able to hear you having sex, I'm guessing you all share a house. So either you're too young to be having sex or you have no respect. If you own the house and they're staying with you, well, yeah that sucks but they don't have to stay.