It's a trap!

By Ahook1 - 23/08/2010 23:31 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I discovered that my infertile girlfriend, who I have been having unprotected sex with for the past two months, is apparently very fertile. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 392
You deserved it 54 275

Same thing different taste

Top comments

patiencek 0

well let's hope you can be a good parent if it comes to it. Good luck Op.

I agree, because everyone just loves wearing condoms for no reason. if she said she was infertile there is no reason to be wearing a condom unless one of them had an STD. so stfu and don't be such an idiot.

Comments

Jessi2487 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

How does that make him an idiot? If somebody is infertile (which she apparently lied about being) and has a 0% chance of having any STDs (which I guess they both didn't), then why -would- you wear a condom?

I agree, because everyone just loves wearing condoms for no reason. if she said she was infertile there is no reason to be wearing a condom unless one of them had an STD. so stfu and don't be such an idiot.

schwancy 2

B/c sometimes people lie. Such is the case in this FML. Or at least it appears to be.

chibiktsn 0

How did he even know she was really infertile anyways? Just cuz she told him didn't make it true. YDI

FyourLIFEdotCOM8 0

ydi for not wrapping it before ya tap it. hopefully your both ready for the responsibility of raising a child. maybe next time you'll be more careful.

Op you're a ******* idiot. Only time you don't wrap your tool is when you she isn't with another tool, ex: married to your significant other. Less chance of cheating.

and some people trust their significant other. so really he didn't deserve this at all. not everyone has trust issues and needs proof to believe things they are told.

brought it upon urself unless u see the birthcontrol pills shes lying duh lol so fyi

Zoh_Aubrey 8

Even if she was truly infertile, wrap that shit up! You can catch or create an itch you can scratch.

op shoulda stuck with anal. no need for rubbers and no unexpected offspring. win-win

I'm thinking that the girlfriend was on birth control, and gambled with the 1 in 1000 odds of becoming pregnant. I think she may have lost too.

this FML worries me cuz my gf also says shes infertile, lol....but yea op didnt need to wrap his, and i dont either

v1kt4r 13

There is no such thing as having 0% chance of getting an STI, being infertile doesn't make u immune to STI's read a book PS: Its STI, they no longer call them STDs

Jafozza 0

You ought to name the kid Jafozza.

erikjh1234 0

I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years and we haven't used condoms since I went on the pill two months in. No biggie, we were both virgins, and neither of us are bastards, so no chance of STIs (except toliet seats or towels or whatever...). Is it normal for people to use condoms all the time when on the pill? I know my friend does, but the expense and hassle really doesn't seem worth it.

fertility has nothing to do w/ having STD! it's like saying that if someone is colorblind s/he can't have pinkeye

Unfortunately, supposedly trustworthy people cheat all the time, so condoms are always a good idea IMO, at least until an engagement or marriage. letmeinplease: I know several couples who use both. It's not too rare, I think.

no, your an idiot for over protecting yourself..

59: Are you responding to me? Because I didn't say that my husband and I use both. Besides, even if we did, it would be better to overprotect ourselves than have a baby when we're not ready.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

She might've had endometriosis. I have it, and I believe it's the major cause for women who are having trouble conceiving. But, even though the doctor might've told her she was "infertile," only about 30 to 40 percent of women who have it have infertility issues. I know others who have it and had multiple kids. It all depends. Either way, you should've used at least some type of protection. If it really was endometriosis, your girlfriend should've gone on birth control pills, which help to prevent pregnancy as well as preventing endometriosis from getting worse anyway. That's why I'm on 'em.

justbemellow 0

When I modded this it said 'sterile' instead of 'fertile' Lol, I said No.

1, i agree, but maybe idiot is too harsh... better wear a latex, cuz u dont want that late text, that i think im late text ;D

I don't even know where to begin on all the people who said ydi I'll just settle with saying ur all idiots

atticuz 2

Do you carry a handbag full of fail, around with you?

UpYoursInAdvance 0

Nope I'm going with # 1 you know the consequences if you don't so don't look stupid...

Even if she wasn't fertile...which we now know isn't true...you should still have still used protection cause one or both of you could have some std y'all don't know about...and I don't think that matters if you're able to conceive or not

hey op AA is a good size. if you need a bf let me know

RedPillSucks 31

better to have it, and not need it, than to need it, and not have it (protection).

to #6 you are clearly a dumbass. obviously his gf didnt lie to him about being infertile. the doctors just made a mistake and thought she was. why would she lie about being infertile? and obviously she was infertile for a little bit since they had unprotected sex for 2 months and she JUST got preggers.

_football4life_ 0

what's more likely tho the doctor messing up or her lying??

@ 18 ur an idiot. infertility does not mean that she is on birth control

boatkicker 4

It's not uncommon for doctors to mess up about things like that. We were told that my sister would never have a period due to a birth defect, and wouldn't be able to have kids. Doctor was at least partially wrong, as she started her period a few months ago. We are still told that the defect will prevent her from being able to carry a child, but I don't hold much faith in it, anymore.

so... you blindly trusted your gf of 2 months? seriously? how dumb are you? for all you know she could have STI's as well as 2 months really isnt long enough to know a person.. especially with this kinda things!

Cmyk - It doesn't say how long the OP has known his gf, it only says how long they've been doing it.

TheBitchOfChuckN 7

168-Dumbass. You are commenting on peoples stupidity yet when you yourself read the FML wrong. He's been having sex with her for two months, not dating her for that long. Idiot.

iloveHU15 6

condoms don't protect against STD's.

SailorSolaris 43

**** that, #41. Adoption is a better option.

49 - What does being a bastard and having STIs have to do with each other?? Whether the parents are married or not barely increases the chance of the parents having sexual diseases and many cannot be passed on to the child. If they are, they can be treated with the exception of HIV and AIDS. Which had NOTHING to do with being a bastard child. I can not even begin with how absolutely insulted I am, being a bastard myself. STIs and marriage are very weakly linked. 192 - Thank you so much. So many people forget the option of adoption. I'm lucky enough that my birth mother chose that route.

I neither of them had an std to begin with, they would not contract one magically smh

patiencek 0

well let's hope you can be a good parent if it comes to it. Good luck Op.

DarkHelmet 10

LOL u feel for that OP.... YDI hahahahaha what a sucker!!!! I predict an appearance on the Maury Povich show in ur future!! LMAO

i love ur icon & ur #69. i am eternally jealous of u

patiencek 0

I don't feel for Op, I feel for the baby..... I'm just saying if you have the kid take care of it. lord knows we don't need any more bad parents in this world! I know I would be a horrible mother, that's why I don't have children.

DarkHelmet 10

to #76 thanks; to #93 I apologize, the damn auto correct changed fell to feel; and on a side note I'm sure even though u don't want kids I'm positive with that face u have no problem staying "active"

patiencek 0

I don't know how to take that, but ......thank you, I think? and it's no big I hate when my auto correct does that crap! :)

The 10 seconds it takes to put on a condumia definitely not as bad as the 10 years you have to pretend to like soccer.

that IS how they trick you. that's how I got tricked. although it wasn't after two months, it was wayyy over two years and I'm sure she may even believed she was infertile and i'm sure doctors told her she was infertile. Doesn't matter. Trust NO ONE.

baddashh 0

I guess next time you'll wear protection!

I don't think there is a next time...

Did she tell you that to trick you into having unprotected sex, or did she show you the medical evidence to prove it? Because if it was the former it's ydi, I mean I know you're supposed to trust her and all, but unprotected sex can have big consequences (as proven here) so you really should ask for proof of things like this. If she did show you some kind of proof then you're either very lucky or very unlucky. Turns out you've chosen to look at it from the unlucky point of view.

Cute doggies!!!! And I agree with Cinn. Trust is a huge part of making a relationship work, but when it comes to something like one of the partners saying they're infertile/sterile, you still should get actual proof. It's good to have trust, but that's one thing that you DO NOT want to take a chance on.

schwancy 2

Why did you believe her to be infertile? Did she say she was? infertile or not you should always use a condom.

Why would you use a condom if she was actually infertile?

schwancy 2

I think this discussion already took place under the first comment.

bella_171193 0
LittleMissRaven 0

Sucks that she lied, but that's why you shouldn't have unprotected sex. FYL/YDI

iknotme88 6
katers311 0

I'm very sorry if she was sincere, but if not you are so stupid for believing that, good one , I'm glad that more people like you are going to be born in the world, thanks!