It's a trap!

By Ahook1 - 23/08/2010 23:31 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I discovered that my infertile girlfriend, who I have been having unprotected sex with for the past two months, is apparently very fertile. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 393
You deserved it 54 277

Same thing different taste

Top comments

patiencek 0

well let's hope you can be a good parent if it comes to it. Good luck Op.

I agree, because everyone just loves wearing condoms for no reason. if she said she was infertile there is no reason to be wearing a condom unless one of them had an STD. so stfu and don't be such an idiot.

Comments

UpYoursInAdvance 0

Well if you knew you were having sex and if it is yours then YDI dumbass

birds_fml 7

YDI for believing her. Two months? You barely know her! There are LOTS of people who seem trustworthy but lie in a way that you believe them! Too bad you found out late though. There are plenty of women out there who desperately want a baby, and will lie (I'm on the pill, I'm infertile, whatever) just to get you to have sex with them without protection and then be all OOPSIE when they get pregnant. It's possible she really DID think she was infertile, but either way, if you don't want a baby, you need to wear a condom. Further, how do you know for sure she doesn't have an STD? She could've lied about that too. When it comes to such important things, always assume the other person is lying. At least you don't have an STD for it (as far as you know...)

its_steph 0

YDI for having unprotected sex. :P

meanturkey 0

Just because a doctor tells her she's infertile doesn't mean she can't concieve, there's always that tiny chance.

hey OP you are an idiot if you love her wear a rubber

oh no that's what condoms were made for.

#6 u can still get an STD if ur infertile or not, if one has it the other person gets it to