Hands on the wheel

By Username - 05/10/2011 00:02 - United States

Today, on my way home, my girlfriend started sexting me, telling me that she was waiting at my house. In my rush to get home to see her, I got pulled over and had to be patted down. He found no weapons, but he did find my stiffy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 962
You deserved it 12 660

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What's this? A gun? A knife? You people make me sick. It must be a gun, it has a sort of rounded tip. Wait...hang on. My mistake...

RockstarRN 10

Just be honest. If it was a guy cop he would probably understand why you were rushing. Hope it was worth the ticket!

Comments

"Oh. And what is this." "That's. my penis" "That's your penis, sorry." *continues awkward search* ("Search Fail" on YouTube)

EarAcheMyEYE10 2

Ot could have been worse.... "strip search"!!

mistersheezy 7

Isn't driving and texting illegal? Just asking.

depends on the state. it Texting only if you had your license less then a year or your in a school zone

and i'm guessing he was speeding as well texting

He probably went in the car after the text

perdix 29

The cop thought he was just arresting an ordinary traffic violator, but ended up pulling over a hard-oned criminal.

perdix 29

Wouldn't it be worse if the cop patted down his crotch and DIDN'T find the OP's "stiffy?" We had that FML a few days ago.

a_nutritionist 10

but after all the advice shes gained new skills.

That's what you get for rushing to a date with a loaded gun.

Stalkers 0

Some people keep a loaded gun in their waist and ended up shooting themselves. Served them right for trying armed robbery.

puppy23 3

The real fail here is texting and driving!

How does a traffic stop lead to a frisking? Unless you gave him serious concern he had no right to search you. Know your rights.

RedPillSucks 31

I was thinking the same thing. He was probably profiled.

InOthrWords 12
RedPillSucks 31

I can see the ticket DWS Driving While Sexting DUIB Driving Under the Influence of a Boner *Honest, officer. I was trying to shift into third and grabbed the wrong stick*