By Inez333 - 03/04/2019 02:00

Today, I finally got to see my favorite aunt after months of her living far away with her new boyfriend. She now believes the Earth is flat, gravity is fake, the government is run by reptiles, and that vaccines are the devil themselves. She won't stop trying to convince me of her conspiracies. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 513
You deserved it 171

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Nhayaa 21

And I think you should try to convince her to find a new boyfriend...

That's why I always come back with even more absurd conspiracies. "Psshhhh, you believe in the flat earth? Open your eyes lemming, it's a hexagon."

Comments

That's why I always come back with even more absurd conspiracies. "Psshhhh, you believe in the flat earth? Open your eyes lemming, it's a hexagon."

Having lived in Utah most of my life as a non Mormon. I can tell you that the majority of them are not weird. Sure the more devout ones won’t drink caffeine or do anything outside of church on sundays, but they are pretty harmless and usually genuinely nice people.

Nhayaa 21

And I think you should try to convince her to find a new boyfriend...

She ought to get a rigorous science lesson from a reputable source. Like a Trump rally, maybe?

tell her it's the chem-trails that are making her believe all that crazy stuff

Listen up though - one of those theories might be true. Like the reptiles for instance.

tounces7 27

I mean other than the government being run by reptiles(metaphorically), she sounds like an idiot.

She's not totally wrong, the government IS full of snakes.

perhaps she doesn't realize the gravity of the situation..