Geography

By Anonymous - 14/07/2012 22:47 - United States

Today, I had to slowly explain to my boss that in some parts of the world, it's currently winter, due to the different hemispheres. He scoffed, accused me of "making shit up," and said that if I took him for a fool again, I'd be looking for a new job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 548
You deserved it 2 362

Same thing different taste

Top comments

peachesncreem 21

I bet he Googled it when he went back to his office/desk.

It's bosses like this that make me lose some faith in corporate America...

Comments

mandaabananaa 4

Oh god I'm so sorry. That guy is a dumb ass.

Tell him that in here in the Southern Hemisphere we celebrate Christmas in summer. That really ought to blow his mind.

What confuses me is how DID your boss become a BOSS with that level of intellect? O_O

Hey look at the bright side OP you still have a job! But with your "smart ass mouth" as your boss put it you'll be joining many other unemployed people.

Sorry, OP. At least you got a great FML out of it.

Inediblepeaches 15

Get out while you still can!!! It isn't worth it having a retard for a boss. Hell, McDonald's workers are smarter than that. Just quit your job now!

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Being in charge doesn't mean you're intelligent. But it sounds like you're Boss has a fragile ego. He'll take any criticism as a challenge to his authority. Tread lightly around this guy he only likes sycophants. I suggest changing jobs as soon as its permissible cause this guy will stagnate your growth.

That boss needs to become a geography teacher!

That's wrong. Everyone knows the earth is a square based pyramid.

osm1989_fml 6

My supervisor proudly exclaimed to me that her "artist" daughters informed her that mixing black and white paints together will make grey... as if this was knowledge only acquired through being an artist... She teaches three year olds... I worry for them...