Broken dreams

By dreamteam - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was having a very realistic dream about a hot guy. Just as he was leaning in to ravish me, I was rudely awakened by the sound of my husband farting and snorting at the same time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 912
You deserved it 12 643

Top comments

That wasn't your husbands fart that awoke you... it was reality. ;)

SailorButterfly 8

Hey, that hot guy would probably fart and snore if you married him too. Men are men! lol

Comments

youthink_fml 0

Everyone has those dreams and everyone has had them interrupted. Everyone farts. Everyone snores sometimes. Everyone, even women! This is not an FML. Find something worthy to complain about.

xxmarlboroxx 0

haha @13 so true. OP **** your husband while you're in the mind to get ******. just remember the guy in your dream.

ydi for cheating on him in ur dreams ;) hahahah

Start sleeping in a different room! ahh, delicious uninterrupted sleep and nobody to steal your blankets.

PsychoMerk 0

WTF r u talking about? she wasn't cheating... I keep on having dreams of Taylor Lautner... but it doesn't go any farther than him being shirtless and us watching TV!!! Dx damn me for being so faithful even in my dreams! -_-"

Your husband is just multitasking, and a keeper for being so talented. As for your fantasy, is "ravish" just a sordid way of saying you willingly let yourself get raped by a total stranger? It's not rape if you were a willing participant. You can't rape the willing.

It's a little thing called "descriptive writing". Basically he had overwhelming desire for her and couldn't contain himself. It isn't meant to be interpretted as rape. I figured that'd be a no-brainer.

kissonthelips 0

hey, does anyone want to tell me how to put a pic on your fml account from an iPod touch?

Do it from the regular website. The app is nice but it is lacking features that are easily avalible there.

that's what happens when you cheat.

AntiChrist7 0

It's always the good dreams that get interrupted.