Broken dreams

By dreamteam - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was having a very realistic dream about a hot guy. Just as he was leaning in to ravish me, I was rudely awakened by the sound of my husband farting and snorting at the same time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 912
You deserved it 12 643

Top comments

That wasn't your husbands fart that awoke you... it was reality. ;)

SailorButterfly 8

Hey, that hot guy would probably fart and snore if you married him too. Men are men! lol

Comments

YDI for having (and apparently making good on) the urge to cheat on your husband in your sleep.

Batman4890 0

yeah i can totally see how this is an fml i mean you were dreaming about cheating on your husband and he woke you up if anything it's karma

FCChelsea 3

Why is everyone hating on the husband when you should hate the wife for dreaming of cheating on her husband. Imagine if she had the chance in real life to cheat.

you can't help what you dream about. but the fact that she was actually annoyed about it haha.

You married who you married. stop having stupid unrealistic fantasies. If you dream about hot men it's because your probably no attractive enough to have had one. I'm not even shallow.

perdix 29

You're lucky your husband woke you up with a fart--the hot guy in your dreams was going to take a steaming dump in your bed after ravishing you. Gas > solid in this case.

some_girl9 8

AshleyMadison.com, OP. Thank me later. Oh, and FYL. :(

perdix 29

What's disgusting is that you get no responses if you are a guy with the free membership. I'd prefer that the women I'd "wink" at would give me a "No, thanks" or a "**** off, troll" to let me know where I stood. I got nothing. I'll bet that if I got the least bit of response, I might have taken out a paid membership.

some_girl9 8

AshleyMadison.com, OP. Thank me later. Oh, and FYL. :(

Whoever wakes people from those dreams deserves to be hung up by their toenails.