Broken dreams

By dreamteam - This FML is from back in 2010 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, I was having a very realistic dream about a hot guy. Just as he was leaning in to ravish me, I was rudely awakened by the sound of my husband farting and snorting at the same time. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 912
You deserved it 12 643

Top comments

That wasn't your husbands fart that awoke you... it was reality. ;)

SailorButterfly 8

Hey, that hot guy would probably fart and snore if you married him too. Men are men! lol

Comments

I feel your pain OP, can't tell you the number of times I've been woken up by husband farts.

Yeah, except having a "hot guy" is actually realistic seeing as they are everywhere whereas winning a million dollars is extremely unrealistic - same as one team winning over the other, which a person has no control over. It's not the fact that she had a sexy dream that makes her a "bad" person because who hasn't had those? But she complains about it as if she's CURSED with this awful husband who dares to do anything as human as FARTING when he's asleep. And how dare he wake her up from her amazing dream with his disgusting habits? Fact is, she married him, farts and all. She should be happy to be with him - not find him revolting. If that's the case, she can easily divorce him and go find a "hot guy" to get with instead (assuming they're not as shallow as her and run away the first time they realize that she farts too).

Hot guys fart and snort too! Grass is always greener!

drilher244 0

kill him?! that's what's wrong! can't find a good woman anymore. u shouldn't be having dreams about other men anyways much less be posting an fml about rudely being woke up by ur HUSBAND!! bitch!

tell him about it and let the problem solve itself

"Today, I was having a very realistic dream about a hot guy. Just as he was leaning in to ravish me, I farted and snorted at the same time, waking myself up. Next to my annoying wife. FML."

chadwick110480 0

I hear the secrets that you keep . . .

you can't really control your dreams you know....

Adding to what #62 said, ever think that maybe a guy would wait until he knows she's asleep to do something like that? Apparently not, because you seem to think all guys have the emotional capacity of a potato peeler ("...okay, in that last sentence, I realized that it's pretty likely no man will understand what I'm talking about..."). In terms of the actual dream, you can't help stuff like that. It's a dream. The OP 'deserves' this because once she was out of her dreaming state she wanted to hold on to the dream more than her husband, all because he gave in to a bodily function that is unhealthy to hold in. If her husband isn't the man of her dreams anymore (so to speak), she's got bigger problems than her sleep being interrupted.