Work harder

By zep - 07/06/2009 11:41 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was hard at work cleaning up from a party I had while my parents were out for the night. Not a bottle of beer or a red cup was left for them to find. However, my parents did find two of my friends in their bedroom, still passed out and naked from beer and sex last night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 355
You deserved it 79 647

Same thing different taste

Top comments

funsize003 0

how could you possibly have missed that little fact haha? didn't you check the rooms? this is hilarious though.

jj732 0

hahaha why wouldn't you check every room you dumbass.

Comments

haha that's funny you didn't even think to check their room. how soon did your parents return home? usually if you are throwing a party when the parents are gone, you make sure there's a few days before they get back.

It occurs to me that this is an ideal situation for your parents to get revenge and embarrass the shit out of you. There are so many opportunities here. Ask your friends if they'd like to have a foursome, ask if they found the anal beads in the closet, remark on how they're getting more than you, etc. Good luck reconciling with your parents though. I hope they see the humor in this situation too, even if it qualifies as punishment-worthy. :)

Even if your friends had been gone before your parents showed up, the spooge stains they'd left on the bedding would have been a dead giveaway.

How do you know that no bottle or red cup was left for them to find? Obviously, you didn't check very thoroughly if you didn't even look in your parents' bedroom... I wouldn't doubt that there were some red cups in there in addition to the white stains on your parents' sheets. You fail at life.

proof: http://www.Marie-gets-Deflowered.com/?id=4cbc0b53

Ah but #9 it could mean an fml from his friends.. "Today, i woke up drunk from a crazy party then night before. I woke up in my friends parents bedroom naked with my girlfriend. FML"

ihateyouall 0

this is stupid because if you really tidied up that well then you would have checked in every room to make sure nothing was out of place so you would have found this pair of twats. bs mate.

MonkeyFeathers 0

wow your a real winner there aren't you. f***ing idiot what the hell's the matter with you? I mean really are you seriously serious about that.

"Hmm... There's a cup... there's a cup... Ooh, some beer bottles, better clean them up too... Hm, drunken passed out friends... Well, they're not cups, so I guess they're good. Back to cup clean-up..." Seriously, I don't know how you'd miss that. But thanks, though. If I have parties soon, I'm checkin' every single bed, couch, sofa, loveseat, closet, under the tables, and even the flippin' roof if I have to.