What happened?

By ....ew - 05/04/2024 09:00 - United States

Today, after a short trip out of town, I came back late at night to the yard clean, the house swept and mopped, all the laundry done, and my son asleep. I was thrilled with my boyfriend, until I found him passed out, covered in spilled beer and piss. FML
I agree, your life sucks 397
You deserved it 149

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wrecklesswfire 1
tiptoppc 19

Eff his life that he majorly wiped himself out to please you, and you criticize him because he was so exhausted he couldn’t even stay awake long enough to enjoy the beer he was drinking to kick back and relax. You should be happy, you ungrateful witch!

Comments

tiptoppc 19

Eff his life that he majorly wiped himself out to please you, and you criticize him because he was so exhausted he couldn’t even stay awake long enough to enjoy the beer he was drinking to kick back and relax. You should be happy, you ungrateful witch!

wrecklesswfire 1
BrizBurry 8

i don't think that's a fml. sounds like he got to enjoy his reward for doing well for you

He did a normal day of household chores, and all the men on here are lauding him as some kind of superhero. The bar for men is sub basement level. Man cleans his own damn house... wooo 😒

tiptoppc 19

I think it’s more like he did it all himself after also working all week? Working alone wipes me out, but to add that? That dude did it with no complaints and on his own. That dude deserves a rest however the hell he wants. And what were you doing the entire time? Why didn’t you ever assist during breaks? You need to really reflect on how much you contribute if this is how little it takes for you to bitch, even after he did many exhausting tasks in a row. Let’s see you do all that and then not passing out! I swear, some people look at guys as if they are animals, both in sophistication and stamina, but it couldn’t be further from the truth. Contrary to what you think, we do get tired.