Caught in 4K

By its_all_legit - 19/03/2009 03:47 - United States

Today, my parents, who are out of town but driving back tomorrow, called to see how I was doing. They asked if I'd thrown a party in their absence, and I said no. My dad replied, "Well I'm currently looking at pictures on Facebook of our kitchen with beer and a bong on the table." FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 461
You deserved it 127 812

Same thing different taste

Top comments

falsexecho 0

that's why i won't let my parents get a facebook haha

lol tell em all the houses look the same :P if that doesnt work.....it was apple juice. the bong was a vase for the roses you wanted to surprise your parents with to show them how much cared also its stupid to take pics of illegal activities.... ydi...... you do know employers these days try to find as much about you as possible including looking through facebook haha. just an fyi...

Comments

falsexecho 0

that's why i won't let my parents get a facebook haha

seriously! why would you post the pics on facebook!! thats why i have a facebook for my parents comfort and a myspace for what i really do on weekends ;)

lol tell em all the houses look the same :P if that doesnt work.....it was apple juice. the bong was a vase for the roses you wanted to surprise your parents with to show them how much cared also its stupid to take pics of illegal activities.... ydi...... you do know employers these days try to find as much about you as possible including looking through facebook haha. just an fyi...

def. #1. my mom is very incompetent when it comes to computers THANK GOD. so no worries there for facebook.. although a lot of her friends want to befriend me. ya. right. like im going to become friends with my moms friends. riiiight. in their dreams.

How to make an ass out of yourself on the internet 101!

guinness_fml 0

Put them on a block list so they can't see pictures of you. Next time you have a party, check cameras at the door because pictures are just generally a bad idea.

You know... you can Choose who can see your pictures on Facebook. Just sayin'.

Well truth be told don't lie to your parents if you want them to have any of their respect or trust. Also remember if you are in the USA or Canada that if something goes wrong its their ass that goes to jail even if they aren't there.

That's why I don't use facebook anymore. Actually when I think about it, I don't have any friends now either. FML

Minstrels 0

When are people going to realize parents generally aren't stupid? I'm betting even if your parents didn't see the facebook pictures, they'd find out; parents did well before facebook and the internet was around. You just gave them an easier way to do it, with evidence, and props to them. What do you need pictures of that shit for anyway? You deserved that shit, son. God damn.

Well that's what you get when you smoke weed at a young age. Stupid children who can't even put up blocks on their facebook pictures. Being bested by your parents on a technological level is just embarrassing. I hope you take this as a lesson to not do drugs or drink.. They will make you even stupider than you currently are.

bubba7477 0

#10 said stupider in a thoughtful sentence, so fail to him. Also, I do have problems with parents on facebook, but if you know your parents are on facebook, DON'T PUT UP STUPID SHIT!!!!!! YOU sir or mam, ARE A DUMBASS!

Awesome profile pic- Alphonse Elric =Awesome :P

Tristan23 0

so your saying its okay to smoke when your older?