Work harder

By zep - 07/06/2009 11:41 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was hard at work cleaning up from a party I had while my parents were out for the night. Not a bottle of beer or a red cup was left for them to find. However, my parents did find two of my friends in their bedroom, still passed out and naked from beer and sex last night. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 355
You deserved it 79 647

Same thing different taste

Top comments

funsize003 0

how could you possibly have missed that little fact haha? didn't you check the rooms? this is hilarious though.

jj732 0

hahaha why wouldn't you check every room you dumbass.

Comments

guitar43 0

hahaha, classy friends you got there. good for you for cleaning up. and to all saying YDI, please punch yourselves in the face, not everyones an angel.

famesetmatch1234 0

You deserved it. I don't understand why people are disliking your comment

Clean more thoroughly next time although I must admit I wouldn't expect my friends to go into my parent's bedroom.

LOL, this FML has a Supermassive Plot Hole

notapplicable123 0

You deserved that! Don't you have keys to lock bedrooms from the outside? It woulda been smart to do that.

LOL- I can just imagine myself being one of your friends....

Haha YDI for not checking the bed room...and for throwing a party while they were out... you ALWAYS have a party at a friends house, or someone you don't like. That way you don't have to worry bout anything and you still get the party!

palmtrees 1

#11 just because "not everyone's an angel" doesn't mean they don't deserve the logical consequences of their actions...

You DO realize that if someone had gotten hurt from drinking too much your parents could get sued, right? YDI, asshole.

That would be pretty tough to miss. I hope you told them you were just having them over as a couple friends and went into your parents' bedroom after you went to sleep? They might have been mad you had people over in the first place but after all the cleaning you might as well cover up the fact you had a party?