By Lichelle - 10/03/2009 21:30 - United States

Today, my parents got back from their weekend ski trip. I had a few parties over the weekend and had cleaned up absolutely EVERYTHING; beer cans, throw up, spilled drinks, etc. The only thing I forgot about was the condom someone left in my parents bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 107
You deserved it 72 706

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lmao, sorry but that's priceless. You should really block off your parents' room when having a party.

Comments

eww u didn't clean their sheets????? you suck!

How can you have a FEW parties in a COUPLE days?

courtney680 17
anonymous100000 17

if you need to hide a party from your parents, then you're too young and immature to host or even go to a party. YDI big time, chick. grow up and do something with your life.

Lmao, sorry but that's priceless. You should really block off your parents' room when having a party.

DisappearingRose 18

indeed.... lesson to be learned.

Too bad. Same thing happned to me; only it wasen't a condom, it was my jizum.

MCart_fml 0

ALWAYS check the beds after a party.. it's better than finding something unexpected later. See the FML about the guy who grabbed the wrong panties from behind the bed and handed them to his GF.

can anybody say dumbass? and at least they used protection :P

lock your parents bedroom when you have parties...rookie mistake

Ouch, next time you have a party LOCK your parents door, or any other door you don't want anyone getting into.

gnt 0

why host a party? such a pain in the ass to clean up....

one thing you could do is what my friend does. set up a "shag room" with condoms and such. that way, at least you KNOW where the condoms will be.