Waste

By Annie - 31/08/2011 03:17 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time. Two minutes in, he goes, "Wow, this is strenuous" and stopped. I waited three years for this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 787
You deserved it 5 282

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Poor guy just needed and excuse for his premature ejaculation...

Comments

He stayed with you for 3 Years until he got laid and you're the one complaining?

She also stayed with her for three years until she got laid. Point being?

He must not want have wanted it very badly if he gives up two minutes in.

ReynshineCutting 10

Hmm I dunno. Maybe he loves her? Maybe sex isn't the most important thing in his world and she is? Some guys will wait forever for the girl they love. That's a true man.

Babe, as ur profile pic suggests, you live in Neverland... The song goes... "Girls just wanna have fun" well guess what the guys version is? Lol - no hard feelings cutie

ReynshineCutting 10

ydi. and i didn't realize how shitty fml mods are. gonna delete this too i suppose :)

It can be. Still no reason to wait 3 years though.

EnEl_Infierno 15

Aww looks like someone for forgot their Flinstone vitamins. But 3 years for 2 mins he is now officially you're bitch, dominante him and make him sweat to please you.

Well, you two can still learn you know...

Try having sex on a bed and not on a treadmill.

jobsman99 0

find someone else. or be ready to do the work like being on top all the time, stroking him off and ducking a lot of ****. but I would find someone else do you don't have to wait another three years.

mom2pen 4

I'm thinking I must be gay and was using you as a cover.

ZielZone 4

And you wasted 3 years that you'll NEVER get back... Good for you!!!

perdix 29

Three years of abstinence and you expect his **** to perform? I'm surprised it hadn't withered away and fallen off from neglect.